Drabble Dump || Reverse | Validation

It's short, but I'm tired and recently gotten over an emotional experience and... Yeah it got a toll on me, and since I love Rev, this is the result. Sorry if it's short :'))) Here, hope you enjoy—
_________________________________

He often didn't think he deserves you.

He is a criminal, without a purpose. Born into the world with no direction. Accused of crimes until he gave in into those crimes. Was called a monster, and became a monster.

So the fact that you stayed with him, stunned him from everything he's grown up in believing in.

"This time, I'll protect you." He remembered your words vividly replaying in his mind like a broken recorder. A precious, piece of memory.

"You've done so much for me, I just want to return the favor." You told him kindly, softly caressing his heart as the dark cemented walls dimming the darkness was melted away and embraced his vision with a pastel feeling. And then, time has... Halted. And only the two of you remained in the world.

"You're not a bad person, Rev. Not necessarily... You're a lot more than that."

And ever since, his heart began to feel... Genuinely, alive, for once in his life..

And since that day, his heart began beating for you. A feeling he's both fearing and relishing in.

"I love you..." He broke down and whispered into your heart, collapsing onto you as he clung to your body like a lifeline.

"I know..." You kissed him softly, letting your hand run through his fluffy, yet disheveled, ashen white hair and smiled warmly. Another memory he will forever carve in his heart. "I love you too."