β || Frostfire | No

A/N: Why do I keep making oneshots for these two all the time >> But wow, ANOTHER MIRACLE X"D I don't know what's wrong with me but lately I've been writing oneshots a LOT, probably because I don't know where else to find new BBB x Reader oneshots huhu :')))
_________________________________

"No." He stated. There wasn't any hint of hesitance and the decision was loud and heard crystal clear. "I have a date with my Queen, so piss off."

There was a scoff from below, and Frostfire could evidently hear the disgust and envy from the clown girl upon the mention of his beloved. Her heels clicked onto the floor while she trailed behind him. "Even for a moment?"

"Not like I would waste a millisecond to be with you."

The clown clicked her tongue and furrowed her thick brows. Yes were they thick from the makeup that they look rather hairy and bushy; yes it was an exaggeration, and as ugly as it sounds it did match her personality rather well, just plain ugly. "She doesn't even look fit for the standards, practically a total waste of space and a nobody—"

But to her irritation, she stopped her sentence as she halted her pace, seeing as Frostfire wasn't even giving her his attention and drank from a water bottle that was given by a certain rival standing too close for her liking. She gritted her teeth, her face darkened upon your presence and gave you a sneer, which you are well aware of.

You took a breath. You belong to him. Your mind reminded you, as you purposely kept your eyes busy on Frostfire whom has now finished taking a sip from your bottle. (But oddly enough, he didn't finish it like he always would). Avoiding the girl's glare boring holes through your skull, you focused on his sweaty skin glistening from the sun and the well toned muscles chiseled on his arms; Yes he is hot. And yes you are sweating yourself, but definitely not from the sun.

"Babe?"

You jumped to your feet, almost letting out a squeak. "Y-YES?"

Looking right in front of you, your boyfriend's face was nearly inches away from yours, and noticed his lips curled into a teasing smirk. "Enjoying the view?"

OH MAH BLOB HE SAW YOU.

Instinctively, you shoved Frostfire's face away from you in total shock, squeaking as you flushed a bright cherry color. Oh dear oh heavens oh grace that gave yOU A HEART ATTACK.

"HOW DARE YOU TREAT HIM LIKE THAT YOU SLUT!"

Oh right she was here too.

And then a tick mark formed on Frostfire's face.

Ah, oh no, he's angry—

"GET AWAY FROM H—"

SPLASH!

Oh my.

Your hands clasped to your gaping mouth from shock, and watched as the girl's makeup had fallen and smeared down her face while you stood in astonishment witnessing Frostfire pour down every single drip of liquid down to her head, and lightly threw the empty bottle on her as if she was a trash can.

"You're the slut, clown." He deadpanned. "An ugly one too, I would add."

That left the girl brimming with hot tears, before she stomped her way out as she left you both in hysterical sobs.

So dramatic...

You sweatdropped, before looking over Frostfire. His back was turned against you as he dealt with the girl with shameless crossed arms, his expression rather irritated before he clicked his tongue in annoyance cursing profanities under his breath.

Concerned, you walked towards him. "Frostfire?"

And the moment you did, you were scooped off your feet swiftly from the ground and found yourself being carried bridal style by his arms. His amber tinted cerulean irises gazed at yours rather intently, before he gave you a passionate kiss without a second thought.

"Let's get out of here." He smiled, lips barely parting from yours still, before he walked away with you in his arms.