β || Boboiboy | Territorial

A/N: I just felt like writing a oneshot, it's a miracle X'D I actually finished this today, too. Enjoy I guess?
_________________________________

Now, you'll be honest; you love your boyfriend. Sincerely, and genuinely.

Besides his soft skin and messy raven brown hair with that ever trademark white streak underneath that dorky loving orange dino cap along with his chocolate warm eyes that sends you WAY over the moon, Boboiboy is the most loving sweetheart of a guy that you have ever met. The ball of sunshine always out there to radiate his aura around the room, it's contagious. And everyone's all jolly and happy! He's so sweet, so kind, so caring, so—

"HEY! WHY ARE YOU STARING AT HER, HUH?"

...Jealous.

You... Actually you kind of have of an idea on why and how. The 'why' is uncertain, though...

You were talking with a guy. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. But your boyfriend says otherwise.

Maybe it's because the guy had that hue on his face. Maybe it's because he was all fidgety and kind of stammering. Maybe it was because he was asking for help, and when you agreed he immediately went to take your hand did it blow a fuse inside the elemental hero's head and practically dashed over to slap his hand away from 'infecting your skin' —he'd say— literally throwing it meters away from you causing the guy to stumble back.

You stole a glance at your scary boyfriend, and caught a look of a warning glare that was silently screaming at the boy to 'BACK AWAY!' like he was some kind of predator that he could tower over. He wasn't even using his powers yet, and before you knew it, the guy ran off as Boboiboy warned him about even looking your way.

You hid a grin with your hand as you attempted to fight it down; you knew Boboiboy was affectionate and does almost anything to keep his loved ones from trouble, but you didn't expect him to be so adorably territorial as a partner and would even get himself in trouble if it means keeping you away from all these men.

You weren't even that beautiful to start with but apparently, they all stubbornly tell you otherwise. A fact that may or may not have frustrated Boboiboy.

Turning back to him, his thumb and index finger were pressed against the opposite sides of the bridge of his nose as he let out a tired sigh, before wearily turning to you with narrowed chocolate eyes. "You need to stop being so beautiful Y/N."

You couldn't control your laughter from that statement.

"Y/N I'm SERIOUS!" But no matter what he'd say, you only continued to laugh as he threw his hands while his cheeks puffed up in a pout; red shades being dusted onto them from embarrassment and anger, as his arms went to cross over each other. It's not even funny.

"But, it's not like I wanted to!" You wiped a tear, as you finally managed to reduce your laughter to giggles. "I keep telling myself and everyone else that I'm not beautiful—"

"BUT YOU ARE!" Once again, he threw his hands. Only this time, his eyes widened in frustration as he looked at you with a straight face. "You're beautiful in every aspect Y/N; not just physical. In soul, in mind, in personality, in— there's so much I can't even describe to tell you how you're too beautiful for this world I probably don't even deserve you but yet we happened and—"

He clasped his hands onto his face, hiding his emotions as the steam started to escape from him. Whatever that steam meant to indicate what he was feeling, you aren't sure anymore, but you could care less.

You smiled sweetly, he was so adorable like this, in every aspect, just like he had described you. Maybe that's why he himself is also popular.

"You're no different, BB." You leaned towards him as your hands clasped together behind your back. "You have fan girls too, remember? But I understand."

You took a step towards him, since he wasn't even that far from you, and slowly took off his embarrassed hands that was also steaming before he looked up to find your face in close proximity to his, then flushed brighter. He's always so easy to fluster.

You giggled at him, before smiling reassuringly as you wrapped your arms around his neck, burying your face onto his shoulder. "I don't belong to anyone else, you should know that as much as our families and friends know. And you should trust me as I trust you." Then you moved away to cup his face, putting him in a trance as you looked deep into his ocean eyes. "I love you and you alone, alright?"

Still, he pouted, a little more subtly this time. Then his fingers traced the side of your head and tucked away strands of your hair behind your ear, his blush still plastered onto his features. "Now you're being cute..."

It was your turn to pout. "Were you listening?"

"I am." He broke a smile, finally. "I'm sorry, but... I'll try."

Your smile returned. "Now that's the spirit."

Then as you said that, your cheeks were suddenly encased onto his palms, cupping them, before you find his forehead pressed against yours. It was gentle, delicate, and it was the right amount to make you flustered now too.

"Promise me you won't talk to them." He murmured above you.

You narrowed your eyes.

"I still... I trust you, but not them." His hands went to grip onto your shoulders. "Girls aren't just the only ones who can be insistent, guys can be too."

"Do you want me to punch them for you?"

He held back a snort. "I would prefer if I did it, it's more effective." He paused, but not long enough for you to make a deadpanned look on him as he added. "But I'd like that."

"...Alright, Mr. Protective." You laughed, and took his hand. "Deal." And then you walked with him towards the classroom doors to leave, only until he stopped in place and held you along with him.

You blinked at him, tilting your head. "Now what?"

With furrowed brows and a tiny bead of sweat, clearing his thoughts before it floods his mind and ruin his attempt like every single time he initiates this, he captured your lips onto his and locked you into a kiss.

"I just, needed that..." He whispered, scratching the back of his neck as he looked away.

After several seconds of regaining yourself from the haze, a playful grin made way to your face. "Aww my dino nugget is growing~" But then you smirked, a brow arched up. "You turned into a man now! I should probably call you BoboiMAN."

"Wha— HEY!"

"Do you want me to call you shortie instead then?"

"THAT ISN'T ANY BETTER!"

"Alright then, Dino nugget."

"Y/N!"