※ || Quake | Kisses

A/N: E H M- D-Don't kill me, I'm a simp, I'm sorry QWQ
_________________________________

Morning/Afternoon/Evening Kisses

> They are given pretty daily; as stated in his Love language, Quake often wants to remind you of his love. And by doing so, kisses like these are often given in the very start, middle, and the end of the day. Not only is it his way of appreciating you as his lover, but it's also to show you how much he is genuinely enthusiastic to just have another day being with you. They are often delicately given to your forehead, or in other times, your cheek.

"Thank You"/Intimate Kisses

> His lips would be pressed against yours in a soft, gentle manner, and you could feel the gratitude in it as he caressed the corners of your lips with a thumb. His one hand would be holding onto yours idly, while the other would rest on your shoulder for a bit of support. He is so genuinely grateful, and so passionate that at times, he couldn't help but feel a little lightheaded as he delivered the gesture. And as it ended, he'd pull you close for a warm, loving hug. Behind the strands and locks of your hair, a smile would plaster itself on his face.

Happy/Excited Kisses

> He feels like a child in these kisses and you should treasure these kinds of moments with him. It's not all the time Quake would laugh so much, beaming a smile as he'd swiftly hold your waist and spin you around in joy in the air, before he dove you in for a kiss ever so passionately with a grin on his face. These times usually make all his worries be washed away, and be in the moment with you as the world fades away.

Nervous Kisses

> These were exchanged in the beginning of your relationship. He'd be a little shy initiating at first, but his confidence grows as your relationship progresses. They were often quick, but dainty, delicate, almost afraid to make you uncomfortable. He was extremely careful on merely placing his lips on yours; or on any part of your face, really. He's still experimenting and taking note on what you feel most comfortable in, and only wants to make you feel relax and be comfortable being around him. Your needs are always first before his.

Teasing Kisses

> These don't happen too often, but definitely not rare either. He'd give these to you when he wants to see color on your face, and be all shy or embarrassed on him. But for other reasons, sometimes these kisses are to make sure he still has an "effect" on you.

Perturbed/Longing Kisses

> These would happen when you were suddenly gone for no apparent reason, or be in danger in any way matter. Kidnapped, harassed, tormented, or worst case scenario all of the above. Depending on severity and how long you've been gone, the more intense and tearful the kiss would be. He'd miss you incredibly so you could only imagine how hard and worried sick he was upon learning your misfortunate affliction. His hand tangled in your hair but he could care less, tightening his grip on you as for confirmation that you are real and you aren't going to disappear.

Angry/Frustrated Kisses

> These would happen in your arguments; not every relationship is perfect. And as much as you try to work things out, sometimes there are things neither of you could understand from either view. But still, it pains him to even fight like this with you. And usually, as much as possible, Quake would try to avoid these arguments, but not everything is avoidable. And this one in particular didn't seem any preventable either. Until he couldn't stand to see your eyes about to well in tears and smashed his lips on yours, trying to silence you and to also make things out.

Dejected/Woebegone Kisses

> This one wouldn't even considered "rare" in all honesty; this only occurred once in your relationship. When Quake was just, tired. Exhausted. Drained. As if for a moment, he wanted to... Shut down. Hibernate like his brother Ice. The kiss was if trying to explore the warmth it radiated as an attempt to recharge him

Comfort Kisses

> These would happen often, actually. Not "everyday" often but frequent enough to reassure him and give him a boost to face the rest of the day. Quake often doesn't have time for breaks looking after his brothers, while being a hero at the same time; almost everything put him in a pressure, although he tries to take things in stride, as Tok Aba once told him. You normally give these to him at his cheek or a peck to his lips as to wish him good luck. But when he initiates these, they were mostly placed on your head or forehead.