Lessons Learned 🍋 - (Birthday!Levi x Reader)

For the record, I did not forget about his birthday. I was busy with my family yesterday so...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI BBY💖 Ye I know I'm late.

Also, lemon warning haha... Forgive me.

***

You couldn't help but smile. The look on his face when he first saw everything. It was something to remember.

It was Christmas, which also means it was Levi's birthday. And Hange wouldn't stop nagging you to make a party for him. But other than that, you didn't regret throwing him a surprise.

"Why... Why would you waste your time on this for me? It's just the day of my birth." Levi questioned, his eyes wandering to everyone in the room for him. You felt your heart flutter at his words, what made him think he's not worth it?

"Why? You deserve it, Levi." You spoke up, giving him a small smile. His gaze lingered on you for a moment before everyone started to cheer and wish him a happy birthday.

>>>

The night after the party, he invited you to his room, which was perfect for your plan.

Levi walked to his desk, annoyed at the gifts scattered on it. You kissed the back of his neck, wrapping your hands around him as you hug him from behind. "Happy Birthday, Levi."

Levi lightly chuckled, his lips curving into a small smile as he looked over to you. "...Thank you." You grinned widely and skidded to his couch, taking his hand in yours to where you prepared his tea.

"I figured you'd like a cup?" You offered him the porcelain cup. He gladly took it, taking a small sip. You smirked when he finished it all, putting it back to the saucer.

"You like that?" You asked. "It's... Warm." You stifled a giggle and nodded. "Well, that's good. I was afraid it would make you sick if I put it too much."

Levi's brow arched at your words, "What? What are you-..." Before he could finish his words, he fell back to the couch, the drug you put on his tea working already.

You stood up, slowly walking to where he rested, and whispered to his ear. "It's my turn tonight, honey, ~"

>>>

Levi slowly opened his eyes, all he saw was black. He tried to move, but his hands were tied up. He was on his knees, hands tied up to each end of the bed, wearing nothing but a red blindfold.

"Took you long enough." Once you noticed he was conscious, you began to undress.

Levi struggled to get away, the way you tied him up on his bed was pretty much working. When he realized what you did, he slyly chuckled. "You kinky, brat."

((You wanna know who's chuckle I imagine? Loki's ;) ))

"Are you complaining?" You playfully grin, walking to him. "No... But I'll have my revenge... Just you wait..." He chuckled as you kneeled in front of him.

You pulled his chin up, giving him the first start. Leaning down, you kissed him passionately as your hands roamed to his chest. You had to stop to continue furthermore.