Reunion (Fan!Levi x Idol!Reader)

(Art by Pixiv ID: 70384344)
[Requested by reeniezrachiel ]
Ight. I know this is a bit different from the request but...sorry plz don't kill me

By the way, thank you for 61K reads!^^

Modern AU.

***

Levi's POV

"Hange! What the fuck did you do?!"

"Whaaaat? It's just a small reunion! She's currently in town, Levi!" Hange whines as she shrugs. I click my tongue and turn away from her.

Hange told me she made a plan for the famous Y/n, whom I admired. I'm not that kind of person to go wow on some people, but Y/n is different. She's such a beautiful singer and I can't help it. Not to mention the three of us went to high school together. Hange has been in contact with her, that's why they're closer. Y/n's music always seems to dazzle me, along with her voice that makes them even better to be heard. Such talent and such beauty she has, that's when I realized I'm her fan.

"Levi! We went to high school together! And you're a fan! This will be fine!" Hange says. Truthfully, I want to go. A chance to see Y/n, I mean why not? Maybe Hange planning this 'reunion' won't be bad after all. "Also, didn't you used to have a crush on her?" Hange grins, poking my arm. I clench my jaw and snaps at her, "It's been years! The feeling's probably gone."

"Hm, fine. If you really don't want this then I can just cancel it." Hange smirks, pulling back her phone. Regrets, I reach out to her. "No, wait." Hange puts on a smug look, making me roll my eyes. "Ugh, fine... I'll go. When?"

Hange beams at my answer and replies, "She said she'll be free tomorrow night so get ready!"

>>>

It's 7 pm already and Hange is not here yet. "Tch, where's that bastard?" I cross my arms as I hear a text message. I look it up to see Hange's text,

><

>Shorty!! I'm so sorry but I can't come. But hey, have fun with Y/n!

What?! Hange, she probably won't remember me!<

>Oh shush, she does, I promise you, 

Hange, I swear I will murder you!<

>Aww, no need to thank me~

><

Gritting my teeth, I shoved my phone into my pocket. Did she really just ditch me like that? This whole thing was the idea. Other than that, Y/n is probably on her way here. What if she doesn't remember me? It's been years since the last time we met. Funny, I remember her being a shy person back in high school, and now she's famous. Sure she was already an amazing singer back then, I never thought she would perform for the world. I can't even do anything with my band. 

"Levi? Levi Ackerman? Is that you?" I nearly jump when someone pokes my back. I turn around to see the one and only, Y/n L/n. My eyes widen at her sight but I try to keep myself calm. She looks so different, not just physically, her energy is a whole new level. She used to keep her head down and talks shortly, but now she's... bright.