Two Tails (Werewolf!Levi x Werewolf!Reader)

(Art by offcar18)

[Requested]

I don't know if I wronged at this. I did some research about alpha wolves and I hope this is kinda relevant...? But I imply some things in my version so like... I'm sorry if this confuses you.
Also, my main weakness is that I cannot write fighting scenes. Forgive me.

***

"Tch. Fucking scumbags." Levi cursed at some preys blocking his way. He wandered off to the forest, away from his pack. Of course, as the one who was next in line to be the leader, his duty was to provide food and lead his pack. But Levi refused. He just wanted to live a normal life, even if he was a werewolf. He didn't want to rule, he wanted to be free.

He thought it was all hopeless until he met a fellow alpha just like him.

>>>

Y/n gritted her teeth, growling at the other male wolves ahead of her. One jumped onto her, biting on her neck as she yelped. She struggled to get him off as another one lunged towards her back. Biting, scratching, she tried with every effort she had to fight back. But she was outnumbered.

As then a long howl caught their attention. Levi marched down the hill, stopping their fight.

"Wait isn't that-" One male wolf said as he shifted out from his wolf form. "Levi?!"

Without any words said, Levi attacked the other two, defending the wounded female. However, the two males feared Levi, in the end, they ran off without a trace.

Levi reverted to his human form and walked over to Y/n. "You're safe now." He reassured. Y/n growled at him and staggered back. Levi rolled his eyes, "Look I'm not gonna hurt you, just let me look at that wound." He offered his hand. Y/n calmed down, at least. She knew he was the alpha of the wolves who attacked her from how they feared him, but what she didn't know was why did he help her.

A drop of water landed on Levi's face, then another, until it was a whole rain. Levi groaned and picked up the female wolf in his arms, knowing she was too wounded to even walk. Y/n barked at him, struggling off of him. "Quiet down. If I leave you there you'd be dead."

>>>

The blood slowly faded as Y/n licked the wound on her paw, still on her wolf form. Levi watched her heal herself, leaning to the stone wall. "Give me your hand, I'll heal you."

Y/n faced him, sending him a growl as she pulled her paw away. "I'm saying this for the final time. I'm not your enemy."

Eventually, Y/n quiet down and slowly gave him her paw. "Still not shifting to your human form, huh?" Levi said, taking her paw and started to wipe off the blood. Y/n looked at him, giving him a 'are you serious?' Kind of glare. Levi breathed out of his nose and shrugged. "Suit yourself."

He wrapped her wound with a bandage he always kept. When he was done, Y/n quickly bolted away from him, across the small cave. "The rain will probably stop soon," Levi said. Y/n kept silent, she curled herself into a ball, putting her head on her paws as she tried to get some rest.

Times went by as they both slept. One time, Levi awoke. His eyes widened at the right of a woman sleeping across him. He realized Y/n shifted into her human form, finally.

Beautiful, was the first thing that popped out in his mind when he saw her figure. He saw her chest rising up and down slowly, listening to her soft snores.

Y/n suddenly awoke from her slumber, stretching out of her little curl. She yawned and turned to Levi, who met with a shocked expression. "Oh, um... Hi... I guess." She started awkwardly. She never met another wolf from another pack before, hence the other two.

Y/n sat up, hugging her knees as Levi spoke up, "Where are you from? You're not from around here that's all I know."

"... The north." She simply replied. She looked at her bandaged hand, remembering how Levi tend it for her. "Also, thank you... For saving me and all."

"...don't mention it."

Again, Y/n hugged her knees, facing away from him. Though back at her home she was known as the most fearless there was, she never met a fellow from another pack who shared the same age. Levi studied her thoroughly, scanning her eyes, her marks and all.

"So what's your name?" Y/n started, not giving him an eye. "... Levi. Just Levi. You?"

"... Y/n..." She breathed quietly. "What are you doing here?" Levi scooted closer to her.

"...I... I am an alpha. But... I didn't like how I was. I wish... I wish I wasn't born like this. My mother... She..." Y/n spoke up, looking off the distance. "She trained me how to be a good leader. And that someday I would be paired with someone I don't know. But I didn't want that. I want to be free."

Levi quirked his brow, somehow finding you interesting because your purposes were the same. "Funny... I was running from my pack as well."

Y/n looked at him, her eyes sparkled at his sight. "Then... Will you help me? I know we just met and all..."

"Yeah. I don't mind." Levi replied. He stood up, shifting unto his wolf form. "Let's run away together."

Y/n smiled at his words and shifted into her wolf form, following Levi as they ran off together to find a new life.

***

Ahhh! I'm sorry this is short! I have a lot of requests to do and I want to finish them before my exam! So I'm rushing things, I'm sorry!!