Miracle (Husband!Levi x Wife!Reader)

(Art by choco_cotoko)

•••

Your POV

"So, you pull me here for a reason. What?" I fold my arms as I'm talking to Hange who pulls me out the crowd while partying.

"Just a girls talk... Not really. You know that Petra and Oluo recently had a baby, right?" Hange speaks. She got that look in her eyes which means one thing. "Oh no please don't..."

"When are you gonna start with Levi? Come on, (Y/n)! I've been waiting since the both of you exchange vows." I roll my eyes to her statement and grab my drink. I drink till the last drop while starting at Levi who's talking with the others. Honestly, Hange got a point.

I stare at him while I think maybe we should try to have a baby. It would be fun.

"Hange, I..." I turn to her. She put her chin on her palm and listens to me. "I don't know... I want to... I mean, we've been married for a year and a half! I just..." I stop myself. I sigh and order another drink to the bartender. "I'm just scared to tell him."

"But why?! You see him every day!" She pleads. I look at her and take a deep breath. "Just... Tell him!"

"I'll... I'll try..." I finally say. I just don't know how to say it to Levi. I know he didn't like children that much.

"Yes! Oh, I promise you, I will be a great Godmother to this child!"

"You know I'm not pregnant, Hange."

"YET!"

>>

"That went well," Levi speaks as we enter our apartment. He hangs his jacket and walks to the kitchen. "Yeah... Pretty much..."

Levi seems to notice the low tone I use and decides to ask me. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing! Really, haha. I'm just..." I laugh nervously and walk closer to him. He gazes at me for a couple of seconds. "Actually, I..."

A ping sound is heard from Levi's pocket. He pulls out his phone to check his notification and his eyes go wide. He shot his head to me and I take a step back.

"You're pregnant?"

I raise my brows and quickly shakes head. "What?! No! Of course not-... Did Hange text you something?" I put my hands on my hips. He looks back to his phone and reads his text out loud.

"Have fun having a baby. I know you guys will be great parents!- xoxo love you shorty." He finished reading, scrunching his nose on the last one. "Ugh... That bastard..." I silently curse as I wrap my arms to myself.

"(Y/n)..." Levi puts his phone down on the counter and walks until he is just an inch in front of me. "What does she mean?" He puts his hands on shoulders.

"At the party, she talks to me about us... to start a family." I explain. Levi didn't answer me, I look away in embarrassment. "I tell her it was dumb and that it was-"

"Family?" He speaks. I stare at him and nod. "Yes. But maybe not now. I tell her that you're busy and I don't think I can handle such thing and all..." I blurt out. Levi shakes his head and holds my chin so that I never break my gaze.