Office Punishment 🍋 (Boss!Levi x Secretary!Reader)

(Art by SnhqZ3cas7yTLji)

Modern AU.

Consider this an apology for the last part for making you cry... Though I might write more angst in the future

***

The morning sunlight started to creep in through the spaces in the curtains. My legs were beginning to feel the heat from where the sunlight fell directly on them. I tried to curl up to move them out of the light and accidentally hit Levi in the process. He didn’t make a sound, which was a good sign. I needed to leave his place early and if he caught me leaving, god knows what he'd do.

I gently lifted his arm that was around me, slowly crawling out of his bed. I looked back at the sleeping man behind me, the sight of seeing him so peaceful caused me to let out a short giggle. His cheek laid on the soft pillow, lips parted a bit as he breathed softly. Some strands of his black hair covering over his eyes, I leaned over him, planting a kiss on his cheekbone before leaving his apartment.

>>>

The following afternoon, Levi called me to his office. Being his secretary and girlfriend had its perks, but also risks. And so, I flattened my skirt and walked into his office.

I was instantly met with the cold stare of Levi as he sat there, behind his desk, leaning on the armrest, his chin resting on his palm. I opened my mouth to speak only to be interrupted by himself.

"Lock the door behind you." He spoke in his husky voice.

Oh, God. I knew where this was going.

Either way, I had no choice. I reached my hand on the door, locking it. Levi stood up from where he sat, making his way in front of his desk. He signed me to come to him with his fingers and I did so.

"You left early this morning, without telling me.." He spoke up. I scoffed and put a hand on my waist, "Duh, I had some things to do, Levi."

"Using tones now, are we?" Levi raised a brow. He put his arms on his sides, walking over to me. "Well, since you've been acting on your own..." He trailed off. I didn't dare to move when he leaned forward to me, his lips grazing my left ear.

"I'm afraid I'll have to punish you." He said, voice full of nothing but lust. His hot breath tickled my neck which brought a chill down my spine. I shuddered at his words, Levi smirked and kissed my bottom jaw.

He stood back up, still having the sly smirk. "What kind of punishment?" I implored, mirroring his smirk. He chuckled lightly and said, "Oh, nothing much. Just... You have to obey everything I told you to... For the next 24 hours."

He leaned back at his desk, his finger tapping on the glass surface. "Starting now." He continued. I sighed and approached him. As much as I liked this, I wished I didn't leave early this morning.

Levi cast another smirk, pulling my chin to his face. "Now, baby... On your knees..."

Oh boy...

>>>

"The meeting is in an hour, right?" Levi asked, walking to the door. I checked back to my journal and acknowledged him. I opened the door for him, but I yelped when Levi put a hand on the door and suddenly closed it shut. I heard some more shuffling and Levi turned me around, pushing me to the door and trapping me between his arms.

His gaze was hungry, lustful, and dark. "You're still on your punishment, Ms. L/n..." He voiced. I leaned back as far as I could. He dug something out of his pocket and kept whatever it was in his palm as he lowered his hand. "I'm glad you wear a short skirt today."