Mistletoe - (Single Parent!Levi x Single Parent!Reader)

(Art by tkjn821 )

[Requested by M00PIA]

It's been a while since I do request. I hope this isn't too bad..... Anyway,

Also, I BOUGHT TICKETS FOR NO WAY HOME!
I'm so ready love y'all bye

Also, I BOUGHT TICKETS FOR NO WAY HOME!I'm so ready love y'all bye

[Modern AU]

***

"Mommy!"

Eren beamed excitedly the second he spotted you. He jumped at you and you were quick to catch him in a hug. He giggled happily as you twirled him.

"My baby! Did you have fun?"  You laughed along with him. Eren nodded happily. You put him down and he tugged your shirt. "I made a new friend!" He pointed to a girl by his age with dark hair. Your eyes landed on the man behind her, you assumed he was her father. Eren skidded towards the girl, taking her hand and introducing her to you.

"Mom! This is Mikasa!" Said Eren. She gave you a small wave and you waved back. "Can we play for a while?"

"Oh, Mikasa is probably busy, honey." You said, patting his head. He pouted at that, his lips shut. You found him adorable when he does that.

"That's okay. They can play for a while." You looked up at the man, he brushed his daughter's head, a little smile on his face. Eren grinned, he looked up at you, seeking your approval. "Okay, fine. Go."

Eren jumped cheerfully, he took Mikasa's hand as they sprint to the playground. You couldn't help but laugh at his energy.

"We should take a seat." Mikasa's father suggested, gesturing at the bench near the playground. You followed after him, sitting across him.

"I guess I have to thank you..." He started up a conversation. You tilted your head, slightly confused. "Mikasa told me Eren was defending her from the older kids." He made eye contact with you, that's when you realize he was quite handsome of a man.

Your eyes expanded, your cheeks felt slightly warm. You chuckled, covering your lips. "Oh? Well, Eren is the hero, don't thank me. Ah, that boy, he's sweet. But he's reckless back at home." You shook your head, searching for Eren as he waved at you from afar, the scene of it made you smile.

"I'm Levi, by the way, Levi Ackerman," Levi finally gathered the courage to introduce himself. He offered a hand to you which you gladly accepted. "Y/n l/n, please." You smiled warmly. 

The both of you continued to chat, mostly you since he didn't talk very much but you found him nice. You figured that both of you were single parents, but you asked nothing more than that. The kids would come by every once in a while, grabbing their drinks.