Scars (Levi x Abused!Reader)

(Art by Choco_chotoko)

***

My breath was caught when he pushed me to the wall, trapping me between his arms before he crashed his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes, arms finding their way behind his neck and pulling him close. Levi held my cheek, tilting my head as he then deepened the kiss. My eyes shot open when his hand slipped under my shirt, slowly raising it.

"W-wait, Levi..." I quickly stopped his hand before he could go further. He let out a groan when he pulled away, his grey eyes piercing to mine. "Sorry... I'm just..." I stammered as He dropped his head to my shoulder, probably disappointed that I stopped him.

It's not that I didn't like it. I loved it when he touched me. It's just... I didn't want him to see me entirely. Levi never seemed to be bothered when I said 'I'm not ready', but sometimes I think he does want me. I never told him about my scars, never told anyone, Hange excluded. The scars I hid for a long time. Never asked for it anyway. If only I grew up differently.

Levi heaved a sigh before he stood up straight. "It's fine. I get it." He closed his eyes deeply before looking back at me. "You should rest. It's late." He said with a hint of a smile on his face. I replied with the same smile and nodded. "Yeah, you too." I brushed my fingers to his cheek and gave him a quick kiss before I left for the night.

>>

"Soooooo....." Hange put her hands underneath her chin as she sat next to me. I looked up from my dish and gave her a confused look. "What?"

"Oh, you know. I saw you walking back from Levi's room, late at night." Hange wiggled her brows at me. I groaned and pushed her face away. "Nothing happened, Hans! You know I can't."

Hange muttered a few words, "But you know eventually you have to tell him, right?" She said, scooting closer to me. I sighed and held my forehead.

I knew she had a point. At some point, I have to reveal myself. I was just so afraid. These scars were my insecurities. And if Levi didn't like them, then I don't know anymore. Knowing Levi... He would...

What would he do?

"Alright, fine. Forget I asked." Hange waved off her thoughts. I gave her a half-smile. "It's fine."

"Just so you know, I think Levi wouldn't give a shit about your scars. Heck, I don't give a shit about your scars. I think they look cool." Hange nudged my shoulder. I found myself blushing at her words. "Oh... Umm... Thanks?" I shrugged. Just to think that my friend likes my scars but I didn't, it made my stomach twist.

"Also, if Levi ever leave you because of that, I will-"

"You'll what, Hange?"

My body flinched as I heard his voice. We both turned to see Levi, entering through the door. His eyes wandered to Hange for a few seconds before they turned to me. I felt cold chills running down my spine as I met his glare.

"Levi! How long have you've been there?" Hange was the first to break the silence. "Long enough for me to know everything."

I mentally cursed to that. I shut my eyes and turned away from him, lightly punching the table for how dumb I was. Of course, he was listening! Now, what? This won't end well.

>>>

"So, I believe your hiding something from me?"

Levi brought me back to his room. He closed his door and crossed his arms, facing me. I held my arm, suddenly anxious about everything.

Before I could even speak up, Levi beat me to it, "Who hurt you?" Levi's voice sounded harsh yet full of concern. "No one! I just-"

"Don't lie to me, Y/n. Why are you so afraid of me?" Levi stepped towards me, his hand reaching out of me. I sighed and answered him. "I'm afraid if I... If I showed you, you'd be disgusted by me." I admitted, my hands clutching onto my shirt. Levi's brows furrowed as if he founded this funny.

"That's stupid... Y/n, listen." He said, pulling my chin to face him. "You don't have to be afraid of me." Somehow his words calmed my heart.

Eventually, I looked away, giving him my hand. He gently took it and pushed up my sleeve, revealing some of my many scars. He didn't say anything, filling the room with silence. He studied my scar thoroughly, tracing it with his finger. "Is this it?" He said. I shook my head and pulled up my shirt, enough for him to see my stomach.

Levi let out a subtle breath and kneeled, leveling with my stomach. Again, he traced his fingers along with my scars. "Is this why you refused to have sex with me?" He asked, I didn't answer him at that. I couldn't help but blush, both in embarrassment and shame. But suddenly, Levi pressed his lips onto my skin, which made my eyes widened. I looked down at him, still kissing some of my scars. I was blown away by his actions, he was so gentle.

"If you think I'm gonna leave you just because of this, you're the dumbest person in the world," Levi whispered before he stood back up. He cupped my cheeks, "There's nothing about you I don't love." I released a small gasp at his words.

"Yeah, I said it. I love you."

He said it. For the first time. I was lost in words. My heart beat faster as I felt my legs shaking. "You don't have to say it back if you-"

"I love you too." I cut his words, a smile made its way to my lips. Now it was his turn to be surprised. But then he let out the smallest chuckle and smiled back, kissing the top of my head.

"You wanna tell me who did this to you?" Levi asked, he walked to his bed, taking my hands in his as we both sat on the side of his bed. I took in a long breath before explaining everything. After all, I trusted him.

"Let's just say I didn't have the best parents," I started. Suddenly cold tuning down my spine just to think about my younger years. I shivered at the thought. I remembered exactly. I began to tell him about my past, not a single one missed.

>>>

That night, Levi and I finally did it, for the first time. And to be honest, it felt incredible. He was... Gentle.

"If I ever meet your dad, I'll give him no mercy," Levi said, stroking my hair as we laid on the bed. I let out a subtle laugh and nuzzled onto his neck. "I would let you if he's still alive."

Levi hummed and wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me closer to his chest. He put a hand on my back, feeling the rough patterns. He kissed the top of my head, pressing his cheek to my forehead.

"Thank you..." He spoke. But what was he thanking for? Figuring I was wondering why he said it, he continued, "You trust me enough to open up to me. I appreciate that." He looked back into my eyes. I gazed up at him lovingly and smiled. "Well... Thank you for accepting me."

My heart felt warm in his touch and by his words. I was relieved to finally reveal my insecurities to him and think that he actually kept his as open.

***

OH MY GOD, YOU GUYS! CAN WE TALK ABOUT TODAY'S EPISODE?! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR TYBUR'S SPEECH NEXT YEAR AAAAHHHHH!

I don't mind waiting for two weeks. I understand the staff needs to rest and figure out how should they animate the Liberio arc. Also, it's new year. MAPPA outdone this whole stuff.

No, wait. WIT? MAPPA? I don't care, I just wanna see my time-skip babies animated.