32🔴Army of two

Emerald would have stayed all night in the hospital wing, if Madame Pomfrey hadn't shooed her away,explaining that Blaise needed to rest and her being there wasn't going to make that happen any faster.

She stalked angrily down to the common room, she was angry at Madame Pomfrey, she was angry at Malfoy and most of all she was angry at herself . She swung the portrait door open to reveal an infuriated looking Marcel pacing up and down behind the sofa.

"Please tell me you haven't killed him" Marcel started "because I want to be there to hold the pricks head down in the black lake" he flashed an angry look at his sister

"Deal" she spat ,looking around the common room to her surprise ,seeing a lot more angry faces, it was no secret that Blaise was well liked among the Slytherins, liked not feared. He was fair and kind ,although he kept to himself , most saw this as a sign he'd rather be on his own that watch Malfoy and his goons bully people ,a fact which made all the students of Hogwarts respect him even more so.

Pansy made her way over to the twins "Tell me you're going to feed him to Titan" she muttered, noting her friend's furious expressions.

"Oh I'm going to do a lot more than that" and Pansy raised her eyebrows

"Hey Em ,I heard what happened ,are you okay?" Flint came over to see the trio

"I will be" she muttered darkly, flashing a small smile at Flint, Crabbe was stood next to him not meeting her eyeline. He couldn't. He defended Malfoy's every move. It was all he'd ever done but cursing a fellow housemate that used to be one of his closer friends was something that not even he could defend.

Just then the portrait door swung open, and in walked in the object of every single Slytherins anger. Draco had plastered his usual cocky smirk onto his face seemingly better after what had happened in the bathroom. His face fell slightly at the sight of all his fellow housemates glaring hatefully at him.

"It's alright I'm not a Mudblood ,what has got into everyone today?" He laughed and that was all it took for Marcellus and Emerald to snap, marching up to him, Malfoy's face falling into a nervous expression.

Crap, they knew

"Look I'm sorry..." Malfoy said lowly "it's just he was winding me up and i was having a bad....." Emerald was livid, how the hell could he even begin to defend his actions? she sent a spell whooshing towards him, he dodged it ....Just.

Marcellus lunged for the boy and it took
Crabbe, Goyle, Flint, Pucey and two more members of the Slytherin Quiddich team to hold him back. Emerald barely holding back from attacking him herself

Then something changed in Malfoy too "So you're angry and you resort to violence too? ,How are we any different?.............Morfin Gaunt's grandchildren....." he mocked "first answer is always 'see how badly we can hurt someone'" he turned to look around the common room addressing its contents. "And you're all angry at me? For what? Because Blaise is a smug git and he had it coming for him?"

That was it ,the last strand on Emerald's control

Gone

she lunged at him, throwing curse after curse at him, cutting open his arms , torso, legs , anywhere she could land a spell. He was looking at her hatefully throwing his own spells back, it was no use, he'd never be able to land one on her. She stopped and locked eyes with him ,narrowing hers, making him splutter and choke, she levitated him upwards with her mind until he was a few feet off the floor. The common room watched with open mouths

"Em stop you're killing him!" Flint shouted ,not being able to leave his place by Marcel's side or both twins would be pummelling Malfoy's head in. "Theo do something!" he yelled to his friend who had his back leant up against the wall, arms folded, he smirked.