Iwaoi

⚠️Death⚠️

Iwaizumi had been in the hospital for now 3 days. He had flat lined at some point within the the 3 days. Oikawa of course was there by his side no matter what. That was a best friend does. Though he knew for some time now that Iwaizumi was sick but he was scared to tell anyone else but oikawa. So it was their little secret just like how oikawa had one too. His being that he had a crush on Iwaizumi.

"Hey iwa-chan? How you feeling today?" Oikawa asked as he walked into the hospital room. Iwaizumi didn't say a word as Oikawa already knew the answer.
"Look.. I know dying is sca-"
"I'm not scared of dying Oikawa. I don't care about that. It just the fact it happening much faster then I thought." Iwaizumi spoke cutting off Oikawa.  Oikawa eyes started watering.
"How much longer do you have then?"
"Around a day or less.." Iwaizumi muttered. He was scared of dying but he had to stay strong there was no way of stopping it.
"No- No it can't be. I was suppose to ask you something when you got out! We-we-" Oikawa stuttered he was shocked by this answer. He wouldn't believe it.
"It fine trashykawa just tell me now." Iwaizumi sighed heavily.
"I wanted to ask you out.." Oikawa voice dropped to a soft tone as started to cry. Iwaizumi face went a red ish colour but then he hang his head down.
"I'm sorry that I can't accept it. Since I'm dying and we won't be dating for longer then an day or so.." Iwaizumi looked up as he lifted Oikawa chin.
"Stop acting like your not scared iwa-chan. I know you don't wanna go. I know you wanna say yes! BUT STOP ACTING LIKE IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU!" Oikawa shouted as he sobbed. He couldn't help it his heart was breaking. He was losing someone he would never see again.
"Calm down Oikawa.. I'll be fine" Iwaizumi gulped as he tried to hold back his tears.
"BUT I WON'T!? WHAT ABOUT ME?! what am I suppose to do when you go to the light..." Oikawa fell to his knees and cried more. Iwaizumi now started to cry and got off the bed hugging Oikawa. He held his best friend no his lover at the moment. This is all they had left.
"I'm sorry Oikawa. I wanna stay I want to be with you.. I'm sorry I have to die. I'm sorry" Iwaizumi cried out and then lifted Oikawa chin kissing him softly. The machine with Iwaizumi heart rate was speeding up and beating quickly.

The doctors all rushed in to see what was happening. They pulled the boys apart and placed Oikawa into the hall and Iwaizumi on the bed.
"NO I HAVE TO BE THERE WHEN HE DIES!" Oikawa shouted. Iwaizumi reached out for Oikawa.
"I'm not dying yet-" Iwaizumi eyes stared deep into oikawa's he was holding out for him. The doctor all moved past. Just enough as Oikawa fit through. He grabbed Iwaizumi hand. Holding it close.
"Please don't die yet..."
"I love you Oikawa tooru." Iwaizumi smiled and he seem pale. He then kissed Oikawa one last time. His heart rate now dropping.
"I'll watch over you okay?... never forget me" Iwaizumi had tears roll down.
"Thank you for everything iwa-chan. You'll be my number one ace.. and boyfriend. Though I don't know what to do without.." Oikawa sobbed as the doctor knew they can't do anything this time. The patient wanted to die.
"I love you." Oikawa cried out.

Beep beep beeeeeeep......

Iwaizumi died after hearing Oikawa last words. He went off to the light leaving his best friend and lover behind..

((I hope everyone had a good holiday!! As well best rest of the year and happy New Years!!
I cried while writing this one so I hope you all enjoy ))