Sakuatsu (new years special )

⚠️ Heart break. New Years loneliness ⚠️

Sakusa was out with atsumu. They been dating for the whole year of 2020. Though the end of 2020 the sparks were starting to fade. Both of them had known this from the beginning. Though one wanted to try still while the other wanted to go on or probably date someone else.

"Hey omi it really nice tonight. The snow falling on us! It really stands out in your hair" atsumu smiled.
"Thank you atsumu" sakusa smiled softly back.
They both looked up at a screen. They were at a party (btw this doesn't have covid so they safe!)
The great ball in the sky and then screen with the counter. They had 5 minutes left till it would hit midnight. They were drinking and it felt like no one was around them. They both smiled and held hands.
"So Omi, we gonna continue or are we done?.."
"Seriously.. you have to ask that now atsumu?"
They both sighed heavily and looked at each other.
"If your breaking up with me cause I rather be with my brother then." Atsumu frowned and rubbed his arms. Sakusa looked over at him and then down. They stayed like this for awhile time someone shouted
"IT COUNTING DOWN! EVERYONE GET READY!" Just then Sakusa pulled atsumu close and kissed him tightly for those 10 seconds.
"10"
"9"
"8"
"7"
"6"
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
"1"
"HAPPY NEW YEARS!" Everyone shouted and Sakusa pulled away.
"Happy news years atsumu. See you" Sakusa waved and pull his drink down walking away with tears down his eyes. Atsumu nodded and touched his lips mumbling out.
"Happy New Years o- Sakusa!" He cried out as his brother walked over and wrapped an arm around him.
"You'll be okay Bro.. Just you wait." Osamu smiled and tried to cheer his brother up.
Atsumu had no words and nodded.
"To a new year and new chapter" osamu shouted out and cheered with everyone. Atsumu breaking a small smile. Sighing with relief.
"To a new start"

Meanwhile Sakusa was walking home. He had tears running down his face. He looked at his phone screen. Him and atsumu last photo of New Years kissing in that same spot when they got together.
"To a new start.." he remembers atsumu saying that last year and it felt like the right thing to say now.
Welcome 2021.

(( HAPPY NEW YEARS TO EVERYONE!! I hope 2021 will be a great year for everyone. I know I didn't write a Christmas special but this is my New Years one. This is finally ending. I'm glad it be a new year. I feel like we all need a fresh year. So happy New Years and a good luck in 2021. TO A NEW START! ))