Kuroken (part 2)

⚠️cheating, misunderstanding⚠️

Kuroo and kenma where quiet as they stood in the bedroom. The rings on the ground. What was it suppose to mean now. They both know it was misunderstanding but can they really be together.
"Kenma-"
"Kuroo" they both spoke at the same time then went quiet again.
"You first.." kuroo spiked his eyes feeling wet as he held back tears and looked at kenma.
"I'm sorry.. I stalked you.. and saw you kiss tsukki- The ring I thought they were for-" kenma went to finish but noticed kuroo eyes. His expression.
"You what?! You can't even trust me?! You went out and stalked me.. if you never watched me we would of been fine kenma.. why didn't you trust me. I let you go see hinata with no problem!" Kuroo was angry now just out of the blue. He felt like kenma didn't trust him anymore.
"w-What?! You weren't being yourself! You kept leaving me to be with Tsukki! Of course I had to stalk you! GOOD THING I DID!" Kenma voice raised as he was getting mad now.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN!" Kuroo pushed kenma onto the bed.
"NO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KISSING SOMEONE ELSE! As well what the hell is wrong with me and hinata being friends?!" Kenma groaned hitting the bed standing up.
"IT WAS BY ACCIDENT I WAS EXCITED I DID ALL THIS FOR YOU!" Kuroo cried out as he made a fist.
"you and hinata are just as bad as me and Tsukki..." Kuroo mumbled.
"What you mean just as bad..." Kenma heart started to break more.
"I-" Kuroo froze and gulped as he stared at kenma
"You done thing with him haven't you..." kenma tears rolled down his face his body shaking.
"N-No... I meant.. you and hinata cuddle and it makes up to this one time I accidentally kissed Tsukki. He already engaged to Yamaguchi.." Kuroo sighed and looked down. Kenma breathed hitched.
"So what are you telling... is I'm a cheater now?" Kenma dig his nails into his palm.
"No kenma... please just listen to me.. I'm sorry" Kuroo didn't want to end this they both didn't. Though they both had no trust for each other.
"I love-" Kuroo went to speak but kenma stopped him.
"How are you gonna say I love when you think I'm a cheater... maybe you'll be lucky to find someone else who don't have friends.." Kenma started to walk out. Kuroo stood there unsure what to do other then yell.
"KENMA I LOVE YOU!" Kuroo cried out running after kenma as he hear kenma run to the door.
"KUROO I CAN'T" kenma cried back and ran out. Kuroo ran after him, but this could be the end.

(If you want a part 3 comment below!)