Atsukagehina

⚠️ Murder, poly relationship, jealous⚠️

Atsumu, kageyama and hinata were all dating. They had a poly relationship and were really happy about it. They couldn't be more happier. Though someone in the relationship wasn't too happy about it. They wanted someone for their own.
"Kageyama did you drink all the milk again?" Atsumu asked as he wanted to eat cereal and had no milk for it.
"Oh hinata buying more milk, but I have a carton you can use" Kageyama answered. Atsumu rolled his eyes and looked in the fridge. He then took the carton of milk putting into his cereal. The door open and hinata walked in with groceries bags. He walked to the kitchen and started putting thing away. Kageyama got up from the couch walking over to the kitchen kissing hinata cheek then helping put everything away. Hinata blushed and was really happy to be with them. Atsumu glared and looked away. He wasn't a big fan of the poly relationship though he wanted the other happy.
"Where my kiss?" Atsumu asked. Hinata kissed his cheek and kageyama then kissed Atsumu other cheek. Atsumu smiled. They helped unpack and atsumu ate his cereal watching them.
"You gonna help?" Kageyama asked atsumu nodded
"After my cereal." Atsumu answred and laughed. Hinata laughed too as kageyama rolled his eyes.

Few minutes later
They were all cuddling on the couch atsumu was on the side and kageyama sat between the two. Hinata cuddle kageyama. Atsumu looked at them and rolled his eyes. Kageyama then pulled atsumu in kissing him softly.
"Stop being grumpy and just cuddle with us." Kageyama spoke to atsumu.
"Fine fine..." atsumu answered.
"Kageyama cuddles are the best." Hinata cheered. They then watched the movie cuddling and slowly after awhile kageyama fell asleep. Though as atsumu picked him up and brought him to bed since he thought he be more comfy there. He walked over and saw hinata had fallen asleep too.
"My two sleepy boys." Atsumu smiled to himself. He then picked up hinata as he walked him up to the bedroom as well. He covered the two sleeping boys over and went to walk out the doorway but before he knew it. Atsumu was knocked out and dragged to the basement.

~1 hour~

Atsumu woke up and was tied down to a chair.
"Ugh..." atsumu groaned
"Good your awake... So you love him so much do you? Well I love him more.. you had to steal him. He definitely loved you more. Though after tonight He won't. You'll be dead" one of the boyfriend explained.
"W-What are you doing..." atsumu eyes widen as he looked at his boyfriend.
"W-WAIT DEATH?!" Atsumu shouted. The other boyfriend laughed and took out a gun.
"Only if you just let me date him. This wouldn't have happened." The boyfriend eyes were crazy and he was jealous. He then took the gun shooting atsumu. Atsumu eyes went wide then faded as it was dark.
"K-..." atsumu last sound before he was completely dead. Just as the gunshot went off the neighbor next door heard the gun fire and then called 911 about it.
"Help! There a gun fire at XXX"
"We have police on their way."

The boyfriend holding the gun and looked at his dead boyfriend body. He smiled at atsumu. He couldn't help but feel good now.
Though the other boyfriend who was asleep woke up and walked downstairs. He then stepped down the stairs and didn't see anyone.
"Hello?" The one shouted and then walked around seeing no one. He frowned and walked downstairs seeing the basement door was open. He then hearer a smaller laughter and turned the corner seeing atsumu dead body.
"A-Atsumu..." their voice shook and the other boyfriend was standing there and held his gun.
"Hi......" they laughed softly and turned to them...

"Why...."

((Should I write a part 2? Who the killer? Try to guess!))
((Also kags / author-Chan here. I'm really ahead of writing by that I mean I have two other chapter after this one ready to come out! And I have two other stories I have to still write! So thank you to everyone for ship ideas and enjoying my angst! I'm grateful for all of you))