Kuroken (part 3)

⚠️Cheating, misunderstanding, DEATH, car crash ⚠️
(For everyone who asked for this! It all on you! You'll regret it 😭😭 I wanted to wait few more days! But seeing how two people both asked I'll make it for everyone!)

"KENMA I LOVE YOU!" Kuroo cried out running after kenma as he hear kenma run to the door.
"KUROO I CAN'T" kenma cried back and ran out. Kuroo ran after him, but this could be the end.

Kenma was running and kuroo was following behind. They didn't know what to do they both were hurting kuroo wanted to stop but kenma kept running. Kenma wanted to run back but kuroo was chasing. They both needed to stop. They ran till they gotten too a street. They were both getting out of breathing panting.
"K-KENMA PLEASE" kuroo shouted taking a deep breathe.
"NO!" Kenma yelled back. Kuroo thought Kenma was being stubborn and acting like a brat.

CRASH THUNDER RUMBLE

They both flinched at the sound as rain started to pour down on them. Kenma looked up his hair getting in his face. He didn't know but it was like the world was crying with him. Kuroo on the other head was worried Kenma would get sick, he wanted out of the rain. They ran for another 5 minutes till kenam slipped on the wet ground falling on his butt. His ass getting soaked. Kuroo finally catching up and helped Kenma up.
"You need to be careful now come on let's go home and get you changed before you catch a cold" kuroo smiled at kenma as rain water dripped down his bed head hair. Kenma looked at kuroo and tugged away.
"NO!" Kenma shouted and pushed kuroo away running again. Kuroo tried to grab his arm and groaned as he missed it.
"FOR CRYING OUT LOUD KENMA!" Kuroo thought to himself out loud. Kenma just shook his head and kept running. Kuroo then chased after him. He normally was faster then him in many things, just Kenma last time had a head start and now the rain slowing him down.

They been running for 10 minutes now. Kenma stopped to catch his breathe not seeing he was in the middle of the street. Kuroo at the end of the sidewalk panting heavily.
"Kenma! Please let go home! I'm sorry" Kuroo spoke his voice cracking a little.
"NO! I HATE YOU KUROO" Kenma shouted turning to face Kuroo.
"Kenma-" Kuroo stopped as he heard a car driving down the street towards Kenma. His eyes widen his legs moved faster then his breath or mind. He leaped out pushing Kenma.

BEEP BEEP CRASH—

BEEEP

Kenma fell the ground and stayed there for a few moments. He heard the sounds around him. His eyes closed but as they open it was blurry and it was spinning. The world in front of him spinning. He placed a hand down and noticed the wetness it was raining. Though it was warm...
"K-Kuroo..." Kenma muttered as he looked at his hand seeing the red liquid. His eyes widen and his breath hic. He then looked up to see Kuroo.
"K-Kenma... I love you" Kuroo mumbled out.
"KUROO!" Kenma shouted seeing his lover, his childhood friend in front of him. Kuroo was on the ground dead by the time he shouted his name but he didn't know. He crawled over grabbing his hand and putting his head on his lap.
"KUROO COME BACK PLEASE I LOVE YOU" Kenma cried out as blood stained his pants and hoodie. The car was damaged and the driver was fine. He had a beer in his hand and was just passed out at the wheel.
"KUROOOOO" Kenma shouted out, his head facing the sky as rain fell down his face. He was crying but it was hard to see with the rain.
Kenma sat there with kuroo not moving only crying. He just wanted Kuroo back, he wanted to go back in time. He wanted to marry Kuroo. His heart shattered as he remembered his last words to kuroo was "NO! I HATE YOU KUROO" he body was shaking more. He looked at kuroo face.
"Come back to me... I love you I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." he cried more and hardly could see now. The tear blocking his view. His tears fell onto Kuroo face and rolled down.

WEE WOO WEE WOO...

"Kuroo . . ."

(I CRIED WRITING THIS! Ugh I'm sorry to everyone)