Yamayachi

⚠️I'm gay. I can't make it angst.😭 ⚠️

Yamaguchi and yachi have been dating for over 2 months. They both were bisexual but were scared to tell the other. They also liked someone else. As the 2 month went by they both knew that they were actually gay / lesbian. 
They both had no idea how to come out to their lover. They did like them, but only as friends now.

"Hey Yachi how you been?" Yamaguchi smiled as they sat down by each other. He wanted to tell her today before it till late.
"Oh I'm fine! How are you?" Yachi smiled, she wanted to tell him too. Though out on a great act.
"Oh I'm good! I came with Tsukki today so I was nice" Yamaguchi went to hold her hand keeping the act up. They both smiled awkwardly at each other and sighed heavily.
This went on for weeks now. No one knew what they were doing but everyone on the team knew it was awkward.
"Yachi can we talk for a second" Kiyoko shouted and waved her over. Yachi blushed and nodded walking over.
"Is everything okay with you and yamaguchi? Everyone see your awkward.." kiyoko asked.
"Oh yeah we're fine.. just I wanna tell him that I'm gay... Like you said too, but it hard" Yachi frowned as kiyoko patted her head.
"It's okay.. it takes time, but do it before it too late." Kiyoko smiled.
"Thank you kiyoko! I'll try my best" Yachi smiled. 

Meanwhile
Tsukki walked over and sat down by yamaguchi. Unless like Yachi yamaguchi didnt even tell anyone he was gay yet. He wanted to ask out tsukki anyway.
"What the hell are you two so awkward did you fight?" Tsukki looked away worried in his own way.
"N-No.. just I wanna end it.. cause we just aren't right anymore.." yamaguchi tried his best to explain. Tsukki sighed.
"Well tell he straight up. I think she already knows anyway."
"Are you sure Tsukki?.." yamaguchi asked worried as Tsukki nodded then fixing his glasses.  As yamaguchi started to have courage to go tell Yachi the practice finally started.
"Everyone do 5 laps!" Daichi shouted and everyone went on.

After practice.

Practice lasted for around an hour, Yamaguchi was tired but he knew he had to go see Yachi and tell her. He changed from his clothes and walked out trying to find Yachi who was talking to kiyoko. They were talking about volleyball skills and a poster idea.
"Mhm. I can add a crow and more." Yachi smiled.
"That sounds great." Kiyoko nodded and saw yamaguchi coming towards them.
"Oh yamaguchi coming.. I'll let you two be. Good luck" Kiyoko spoked as she patted Yachi shoulder before walking off. Yamaguchi smiled.
"See you later Kiyoko!" He said and then walked to Yachi. They both looked at each other quiet at first. It was so awkward. Just as they thought the awkwardness was bad, just wait till.
"IM GAY!" They both shouted and went red. Though this awkwardness was now embarrassment. Yamaguchi laughed softly though and then Yachi started to giggle.
"So we both were gonna come out soon." Yachi smiled at her new ex.
"Haha I guess so.. I'm guessing you and Kiyoko?" Yamaguchi asked as he rubbed his arm. It felt weird to be single again. Yachi nodded her head blushing to embarrassed to say yes.
"Well good luck. I have to ask my man out.. and tell him the truth." Yamaguchi waved and ran off to find Tsukki.
"Tsukki!!' Tsukki wait up!! Let's walk home together!!" Yamaguchi shouted. Yachi watched him walk off and Kiyoko walked back over and hugged Yachi.
"I know it wrong to ask after being broken up, but you wanna go out?" Kiyoko laughed at the shorter girl.
"Yes!!" Yachi shouted they then went off.

Meanwhile
"Tsukki I'm gay.. and I broke up with Yachi. She now with Kiyoko" Yamaguchi explained to Tsukki as he saw his friend face grossed out.
"What." Tsukki replied.
"Why are you telling me." Tsukki asked.
"Cause, i-I like you.." Yamaguchi answered. It was silent and tuskki walked away...
"T-Tsukki.."