Atsusuna

⚠️love triangle, jealousy, misunderstanding⚠️
((IT SUNATSU WEEK SO I HAD TO GET THIS OUT))

There been a love triangle going on in Inarizaki High. With Atsumu, Suna and Osamu. This love triangle was more of a straight line. Even though none of them were straight. Atsumu didn't really like anyone at the moment only volleyball. Suna liked atsumu and wanted to confess to him. Osamu liked Suna. So of course Osamu was telling his brother not to fall for Suna. He also knew that Atsumu had no idea about his crush.

"Atsumu, what are you doing?" Suna asked as he saw Atsumu staring at a volleyball.
"Oh I thought this one was less air in it.." Atsumu shrugged.
"Oh. well let the manager deal with that." Suna shook his head. Osamu saw them talking and walked over.
"What are you two talking about?" Osamu was getting jealous.
"Volleyball" Suna answered. He then looked at Atsumu.
"Hey Atsumu can we talk about something. After practice?" Suna asked Atsumu. Atsumu looked at his Osamu and sighed softly.
"Well if it only about talking sure" Atsumu smiled. Osamu made a fist and glared at Atsumu and took a volleyball hitting his brother in the head. Osamu laughed and ran off. Atsumu groaned.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" Atsumu went chasing after his brother. Suna watched them and started to film them from different angles.
"They're idiots.. but I hope one of them would be my idiot.." Suna mumbled to himself as he put his phone away.

Time went by and Suna met up with atsumu after practice.

"So what did you want Suna?" Atsumu asked. Suna then leaned over and kissed atsumu on his lips. Atsumu then kissed him back. Suna always thought atsumu liked him back anyway.
Osamu was watching them and his eyes widen.
"How dare he...." Osamu groaned. He then remembered about atsumu saying something about Sakusa who had a crush on atsumu. He was gonna make a plan for both of them.
Atsumu and Suna finished kissing and started just chit chatting.
"So do you wanna get together?.." Suna asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck.
"Sure.. I kinda wanted to ask you, but I wasn't sure if I liked someone." Atsumu blushed softly feeling embarrassed.
"Well I'm glad we know now" Suna kissed atsumu again. Osamu groaned.
"Yeah glad for now..." Osamu walked away. He started to walk him thinking of his evil plans. Atsumu and Suna finished talking and went their different ways for the night. Atsumu couldn't wait to be with Suna again tomorrow. It was Saturday too so it be 10x times better.

Atsumu got home. He noticed Osamu already took a shower. He smiled and started to put his bag away and then put his phone on his night stand.
"I'm heading into the shower!" Atsumu shouted. Osamu smirked.
"Alright" Osamu answered. His plan was working so far. Atsumu enter the bathroom and locked the door. He started a cold shower. Osamu ran over to Atsumu phone. He put in the password since it was so easy to guess. He then started to text sakusa about his plan. Sakusa felt sick to his stomach to such a thing to Atsumu, but he was also jealous.

Texts messager.

Sakusa: I mean I don't feel good about this.

Atsumu (Osamu): but we both get what we want. I get Suna and you can get Atsumu.

Sakusa: fine.. I'll text him after.

Atsumu (Osamu): great. I'll delete this messages so he'll never know.

Sakusa: okay.

Atsumu(Osamu) deleted the chat.

Osamu heard the bathroom door unlock and he put Atsumu phone down after deleting it. He then acted as if nothing happened. Now Osamu and Sakusa plan was plotted. Next is just getting into action.

Atsumu walked over and sat in his bed. He yawned and took out his phone. He noticed a new message from Sakusa.
"Huh Omi messaged me? What could this be about. Normally he never messages me first." Atsumu shrugged and answered his text. Osamu smiled to himself and was glad the plan was working.
Atsumu then got on a called with Sakusa.
"Huh? Oh tomorrow I'm suppose to be with Suna, but I can meet up with you earlier before I see Suna." Atsumu answered Sakusa.
"That's sounds good, well see you at the park." Sakusa replied then hung up. Sakusa felt horrible. What was he gonna do. He was really Gonna end their relationship.

Atsumu and Osamu finally went to bed. Atsumu woke up earlier then his brother and tried to wake him up.
"Atsumu I swear to god don't." Osamu groaned.
"Fine fine sleep in. I'm gonna go get ready to see Sakusa then I'm heading out to see Suna." Atsumu smiled and blushed softly. He then got dressed and head out to grab a blueberry muffin for breakfast. Osamu got up after he saw Atsumu go downstairs. He got dressed then smirked.
"Plan finally in action." He got dressed in a hat and hoodie to hide himself. Atsumu walked out the door and headed over to the park like he promised to Sakusa. He still had no idea why Sakusa wanted him to meet him at the park. He sighed softly. He just wanted to see Suna. Osamu followed behind.
"This will work perfectly" Osamu snickered. They all kept walking to the park. Sakusa was standing there alone and humming as he waited for Atsumu.

Atsumu then spotted him and walked over to him.
"Sakusa! Hey What was with the sudden meeting with me?" Atsumu asked. Sakusa then walked over and saw Osamu. Osamu gave him a thumbs up as he had his phone set up. Sakusa kissed atsumu. Osamu snapped the photo and sent it to Suna saying.

Osamu: I think you would want to know.
* insert photo *

Suna: What the... No he didn't. He didn't kiss him.

Osamu: I'm sorry Suna..

Atsumu pushed Sakusa away.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" Atsumu shouted. Sakusa shook his head
"I'm sorry.. I thought you liked me too" Sakusa said confused. He tried too at least. Atsumu shook his head.
"Sorry I didn't tell you but I'm with suna.. I'm gonna go.. bye Sakusa" Atsumu started to walk away. Sakusa frowned.
"I'm here when you need me though." Sakusa mumbled as Atsumu shook his head. He then walked over to Suna. Osamu walked down to Sakusa.
"Plan in action.." Osamu smiled. Sakusa frowned.
"He hates me now. You do know that right?" Sakusa frowned and walked away.
"I should have let jealousy get in my way. Bye Osamu." Sakusa walked away tears in his eyes. Osamu shrugged it off.
"Whatever.. I'll end up with Suna either way." Osamu walked off back to his house..

Atsumu was about to meet up with his heart broke boyfriend.

"Suna!" Atsumu called out running over. Suna turned and his face was in tears. Atsumu was confused and his eyes widen.
"Huh Suna what's wrong?" Atsumu asked and then Suna shoved his phone in front of Atsumu face.
"YOUR A DAMN CHEATER! YOU KISSED HIM" Suna shouted and cried as he saw him. Atsumu eyes widen.
"N-No wait! How did anyone get this photos!?" Atsumu asked.
"SO IT TRUE?!" Suna asked and started to run away. Atsumu grabbed his hand.
"NO Suna I promise you he kissed me not the other way..." Atsumu frowned hoping Suna would believe him.
"It's too late... Osamu told me the truth." Suna looked down.
"Osamu told you...." Atsumu glared and then was starting to get mad.
"I'm sorry Suna, but my brother a liar.. I'm guessing he did this so we would break up." Atsumu frowned and looked away.
"Well.. I don't believe you. That sounds so stupid. Please Osamu doesn't like me." Suna shook his head and walked away as he freed his hand.
"Goodbye Atsumu." Suna sighed and ran off. Atsumu watched him run off and started to tears up.
"It not true..." Atsumu started to shake.
"Suna please come back.. I'm sorry I'm so sorry.. it my fault.. I shouldn't have seen Sakusa I only love you.." Atsumu shouted as Suna ran off.

They were both crying now at this point. What was next...

((Im still stressed out, but this request sounded too good and since it was atsusuna week. I thought why not!
But should I make a second part for this? ALSO MY BIRTHDAY COMING UP. So I may not be able to write much. It on April 29.))