Kagehina

⚠️ Death, Manga Spoilers ⚠️

It been almost 5 years since they left high school. They played volleyball but never on the same team till way later on their 5 year. Though they had been living together ever since hinata and kageyama proposed at the same time on the volleyball court.

"Will you marry me kageyama!!" Hinata shouted
"Will you marry me hinata boke!" Kageyama shouted. Everyone around laughed at the two flustered gay adult. Hinata and kageyama both agreed to this.
They gotten married that early summer. The bird chirping. Everyone from their past was there. Kageyama sister, hinata mother and little sister natsu. Sugawara and Daichi were also there. Since normally a parents when take their child down. It was normally a father who would do it. They thought why not let Daichi take him down with hinata mom as support. Kageyama stood up there with Oikawa as his best man and Iwaizumi. This made Oikawa cry the most cause he couldn't believe it. Tanaka and Noya were flower boy and ring boys. Sugawara was hinata best man as he felt that Sugawara was someone he looked up too.

They walked down and kageyama stood there with tears in his eyes. Oikawa patted his back and said something very sweet.
"Stay strong.. your amazing setter and now an amazing husband"
Kageyama eyes widen at Oikawa words and nodded his head. Iwaizumi grabbed Oikawa hand. They were married as well. Hinata made it up and held Kageyama hand everyone was crying as they started talking. Then came the last sentence.
"Now you may kiss your groom"
Kageyama and hinata kissed. Everyone cheered and cried as Kageyama swooped him up and they walked off.

~present day~
It been 5 months since the wedding. Kageyama had gotten very ill from an a unknown sickness. Kageyama kept the secret from hinata for another month till.
"tobio should we go to a street food cart to get a quick lunch! I heard one had meatbuns!" Hinata shouted
"Sounds go—" Kageyama started a coughing fit and fell over to his knees. He has his face down and hinata quickly turned freezing in place seeing the other he had loved and married fall.
"TOBIO!" Hinata shouted.  People around started to watch and call 911. Kageyama passed out and was there on the ground hardly breathing. Hinata was crying holding him. The ambulance finally arrived and they took Kageyama. Hinata was there and called the only two he knew anything more Kageyama then him. Oikawa and Iwaizumi.
"Oikawa! Iwaizumi t-Tobio fell over?! I don't know what's wrong with him! I'm on my way to the hospital right now" Hinata was driving and once he was at the hospital hanging up the phone and the other said they would let him there.

Hinata ran into the building and asked for his husband room number and the nurse said he had to wait. So he sat in the seat waiting for Iwaizumi and oikawa insteeas. They finally got there and they both had a huge frown.
"I'm guessing he never told you.." Iwaizumi spoke.
"Kageyama dying from a sickness.." Oikawa mumbled out. Hinata stared at the two.
"W-Why didn't he tell me... WHY DID HE NEVER TELL ME!" He shouted and shook his head. Oikawa hugged him crying.
"Cause he wanted to spend every minute with you. Without any problem of you worrying. He wanted it to be normal." Iwaizumi tried his best to explain it. Hinata cried and hugged Oikawa tightly. Finally the nurse came telling them that Kageyama was awake. Iwaizumi and Oikawa stayed outside the door to let Hinata and Kageyama have their time alone.
Though they did wave to kageyama.

Hinata looked down staring at kageyama
"I'm guessing they told you." Kageyama sighed.
"Yes" Hinata kept it short.
"I wanted to tell you.. but I had years left so it didn't matter.." Kageyama groaned and tried sitting up but coughed falling back down.
"No... lay down. Your need to rest" Hinata frowned.
"This is what I didn't want hinata. To be babied" Kageyama sighed and shook his head.
"Well now your dying so too bad.." Hinata tears up. Kageyama grabbed his hand and rubbed the finger on Hinata finger.
"I love you and I will forever. I'll stay strong for you and get out of here" Kageyama coughed more and closed his eyes.
"I know.. and I love you forever too." Hinata cried out and just as he did the screen started beeping. Kageyama was flat lining. Hinata stood up squeezing Kageyama hand.
"NO NO NO STAY ALIVE KAGEYAMA YOU JUST PROMISED!" Hinata shouted. Oikawa and Iwaizumi heard it and tried to find a doctor.
"HELP HE DYING" Oikawa shouted and Iwaizumi got a nurse the hall rushed in and Hinata was crying on kageyama chest.
"LIVE! Please... you just promised to stay alive.. you told me" Hinata cried loudly. Oikawa cried and ran out of the room. He only just told Kageyama he supported him and liked him. Iwaizumi pulled Hinata out and held him. Hinata looked in his hand as he saw Kageyama ring. The doctor walked out and hang their heads low.
"We couldn't save him.."
"N-No you should of help him harder!! You came late! He dead!" Hinata shouted.
"Hey! Shoyou. Sorry about him sir." Iwaizumi muttered and Oikawa took Hinata away. They both cried and Iwaizumi soon joined and cried with them. Everyone found out throughout the week and hinata only got sorry for your loss calls. Those don't help all the time. They make thing hurt.

~funeral~

Hinata stood up front where Kageyama body laid. Everyone wore black and cried.
"I only ever learned that he had a sickness the day he died.. he told me he would stay alive but he broke the promise. Though now I remember his face he wanted to cry. He was in pain and I just was being selfish. Tobio Kageyama you were amazing husbands and still are. I'll forever be your husband. I'll forever be Shoyou Kageyama" he walked over to the body and cried loudly
"Please come back! I can't be without you please I'm sorry I want you back it all I want Tobio! I miss you too much I can't live without you" he cried and everyone watched and could feel his pain.

Time went by as everyone spoke and they put him in the ground. His grave reading
'Tobio Kageyama'
'Loving son & Husband'