Bokuaka (part 3)

⚠️Death, Heartbreak, mistakes, regrets, revenge, vomiting ⚠️

Akaashi had no idea how Bokuto felt towards him anymore. He walking home, he wasn't lying about the sickness he felt earlier. He then stopped on the sidewalk going to a nearby bush and started to throw up. His eyes watered and he fell to his knees as he kept throwing up for a good 1 minute. He then wiped his mouth and got up.
"I hate this... Why did he have to pick her" Akaashi sighed as he started to walk home again. Though Akaashi didn't know he was being stalked. The person was follow him and he couldn't even tell. Then that's when he heard a twig snap and he turned to see someone ran at him.
"AGKAASHI" Bokuto shouted at the top of his lungs. He then leaped at Akaashi tackling him down. Akaashi was lucky his bag kept his head from hitting the ground. He looked at Bokuto terrified and speechless.
"Agkashi let me explain please... I didn't read the letter till I got home.. and I saw you signed it. I regretted letting her lie to me and just use me. Please I wanted you the whole time" Bokuto gave Akaashi puppy dog eyes as Akaashi looked away blushing but dying inside.
"Well you picked her Bokuto-san I can't do anything about that. Now please get off me.." he mumbled. Bokuto got up and helped Akaashi up. He then kissed him as he pulled him up and held him tightly. Akaashi eyes widen but he wanted this so bad he just took it and wrapped his arms around Bokuto. They stayed like they for awhile till they pulled away panting.
"B-Bokuto-san you can't.. your in a relationship.." Akaashi didn't look in the eye and looked down.
"I broke up with her.. I want to be with you." Bokuto smiled and lifted Akaashi chin up to only see tears forming. He wiped the tears and hugged him.
"I promise I won't hurt you like last time.. I promise to be a better boyfriend.." Bokuto whispered and started to tear up too. Oh god he regretted not being with Akaashi in the first place. Now he has a crazy ex girlfriend. He shook his head and just enjoyed his time with Akaashi. Akaashi closed his eyes and leaned into Bokuto chest. They stayed like for another 5 minutes and quickly kissed as they both made it to Akaashi home. This was the first time they both ever did it with anyone and honestly they both were happy. Akaashi was sore though and put a pillow over his head.
"Akgashi I didn't mean to hurt you!!"
"S-shut up Bokuto-san."
"Was I too rough? Or did I not get you prepared enough?" Bokuto kept asking question as Akaashi was blushing red as a tomato.
"B-Bokuto-san!!!" Akaashi shouted. This went on for awhile.

Meanwhile the next morning they both got changed and walked to school. Akaashi had a small limp as he was still sore Bokuto was just happy to have Akaashi by his side again. Though the ex saw them together and knew right away what had happened and she hated it. She glared at the two and walked off in a different direction. She had a plan after all and needed to get a weapon...

"Hey Bokuto-san!!!" Some random girl shouted and then Akaashi kept walking.
"Oh hey! How are you?" Bokuto smiled.
"Oh I'm fine you?" She asked. She wasn't into Bokuto just wanted to make sure he was okay since she was friend with the ex and honestly this made it earlier for her to leave her friend too. So now she feel free.
"I'M AWESOME! CAUSE I GOT A NEW BOYFRIEND AKGASHI" Bokuto shouted and cheered. She giggled and clapped her hands. Akaashi kept walking stiff and embarrassed. Bokuto laughed and waved to the girl. He caught up with Akaashi and started talking with him. She smiled brightly but as she did.

~BANG~

A gun fired and she fell to the ground. Sadly for her no one was around cause no one was near the school yet. As well no one knew who did it..

Time pass the boys got to school. They went to their classes and time skipped so quickly someone. Everyone was happy classes were over and club time were starting up. Bokuto and akaashi walked to the gym and started practicing volleyball together more in touch then ever before. Everyone at this point knew that Akaashi and Bokuto were together. They all smiled and were happy for them.
"Did you see that Akaashi?!" Bokuto shouted excitedly.
"Of course I did." Akaashi nodded.
"Your are our ace. We always watching." Akaashi smiled. Bokuto blushed softly and nodded.
"Hehe well don't stare too much.." Bokuto looked away everyone looked at him confused. Akaashi facepalmed. Then sighed he was in love with an idiot. They kept playing volleyball for awhile till club / practice was over.