Atsuhina

⚠️long distance, Cheating ⚠️

Hinata and atsumu have been dating for 2 months now. They would call and text each other everyday. Though as time went by like any long distance relationship they wanted to see each other.
"Tsumu It been so long since we last saw each other.. when do you think we'll met up again?" Hinata asked as they were on call.
"I'm not sure, but hopefully soon." Atsumu smiled. He hates the long distance as much as he did. Though he had a secret, he didn't tell anyone about it. He was cheating on Hinata. Sakusa and atsumu been dating for a week now. He didn't mean too and it was only cause Sakura was able to come over more. They did only start out as friend as benefits.
"Okay.. Well I'm guessing you have to go. I'll call you later!" Hinata smiled cheerfully. Atsumu smiled back.
"See you love~" atsumu then hung up and ran off to shower. He liked to sleep early and his brother was coming home soon. So he didn't want him to know about Hinata.

Meanwhile.
Hinata laid on his bed his phone on his stomach staring at the ceiling.
"I miss him.."
"Big bro! You should go visit him then!" Natsu shouted as she hopped up on his bed to him a hug. Hinata smiled brightly
"Good idea natsu! I'll do that" hinata hugged his sister tightly and then brought her to bed. He wanted to surprise atsumu. He packed up his bags and then started to head off to bed early.

The next day.

Atsumu woke up and looked at his phone. Hinata texted him way earlier then normal.
'Good morning Atsumu I'll be busy today! Though I should be able to talk around XXX time! I love you'
Atsumu shrugged it off wondering what his boyfriend could be doing. He did feel more lonely knowing he was gonna be gone for the day. He then thought he was home alone today, it be the best time to bring sakusa over. He grabbed his phone and called him cheerfully.
Sakura got ready and made his way there.

Meanwhile.

Hinat woke up early and started to grab his things and ticket. He smiled and walked out with bag.
"Bye mom!! I'll be gone over at atsumu! It for a surprise!" He laughed and had the brightest smile on his face. He got onto his bike then started to ride down to a train station. He got onto a train and started his journey to atsumu place. He was listening to love song, and watching old video of why they got to together that one week. His heart was racing. He couldn't wait to kiss him and hug him. Though hinata was gonna be ready to see what happening at his boyfriend house.

1 hour later.
Atsumu was half dressed with Sakura kissing at his neck. He then heard a knock on his door. He honestly thought his brother or maybe his parents bought something so he went to go grab it. Just as he open the door. His heart stopped. A orange bright smiled short volleyball boy was standing at his door. His boyfriend hinata. Hinata froze seeing atsumu shirtless and blushed softly.
"Haha.. Surprise!—" he stopped as he saw around the house. More clothes. He saw hickey on atsumu neck. He started to shake and looked up at atsumu eyes. He looked just as shock as he was.
"Atsumu what taking so long.." Sakura who was just in short or even boxers. Walked out and Atsumu looked at him then at hinata. He knew what happened.
"So you were using me to get off." Sakura groaned and grabbed his clothes getting pissed off.
"N-no!! It a misunderstanding! He just a fr-" atsumu stopped himself as he was about to say friend, hinata eyes bursted into tears. He started crying on the spot.
"JUST A FRIEND?!" Hinata cried out and threw down the flower he had in his hands. Sakura flinched, he should of known this was no good either.
"No hinata, no Sakura just.."
"No atsumu. Admit it. Your a cheater who wanted me to help you when your lonely. When you broke his heart. How long were you guys even dating" Sakura asked as hinata was sobbing but answered him.
"T-Two months!"
"He asked me out last week.." Sakura frowned.
"No... No.. you guys. I didn't mean too.. I was lonely." Atsumu stepped back, his whole world was breaking. Hinata turned away he wanted to run away and never come back. Sakura frowned and took hinata out.
"Wait here." Sakura explained as he then started to dress up again.
"Atsumu. You should of known better. This is why we were always alone. This is why you never wanted to be seen with either of us I'm guessing." Sakura glared.
"No.. I love you both just.. I hated being alone! W-Why do you both hate me?! We can all be happy right?! Hinata lives far and we close!" Atsumu explained with a pity smile. Sakura slapped him and walked out.
"No. Your just a cheating bastard." Sakura walked out leaving Sakura in shock. He then frowned as took hinata out.
"Let's just get you back to my place to stay the night it be safer." Sakura smiled.
"Thank you..." Hinata frowned he didn't wanna go to the guy place who his boyfriend cheated on him with. Though he knew they both were hurting right now...
Atsumu was a cheater. He had to move on..

"Let's just go be happy together" Hinata fakes a smiled.
"Yeah... happy."