Yamayachi part 2

⚠️ depression, heartbreak⚠️

~Yamaguchi story~

Yamaguchi just confessed to Tsukki that he was gay and that he liked him, but Tsukki didn't feel that way.

It been a week now since yamaguchi confessed to Tsukki but nothing has changed. They were "friends"
"Tsukki tsukki!" Yamaguchi shouted as he smiled at the other. Tsukki ignored him and walked into the school gate without him. Yamaguchi ran to the gate and panted as he was running to catch up but failed. Everyday this week Tsukki avoided him and he didn't know why.
"Hey Yamaguchi! Why aren't you with Tsukki?" Yachi asked as she walked over to him when he enter the school. She was just heading to class after saying her goodbye and love you to her new girlfriend Kiyoko.
"Tsukki and I just playing a game!" Yamaguchi lied and smiled. Yachi dated him she should tell when it was real or a lie.
"Your lying what really happened Yamaguchi? Did he reject you?.." Yachi hesitated to say the last few words. Yamaguchi frowned as he was about to say the truth the school bell rang for class.
"Oh we have to go class! I'll see you at practice!" He waved to her and walked off. Yachi sighed and walked to her class. She could tell something was wrong.

~Practice~

Finally school was over and it was club activity time. Yamaguchi walked to the gym on his own and as he walked in he saw Tsukki being friendly with everyone. Then when he walked up to him.
"Go away. I'm not talking to you anymore. Take the damn hint." Tsukki spoke sharply
"W-what.." Yamaguchi stepped back his eyes widen and filling with tears.
"GO AWAY I DON'T LIKE YOU!" Tsukki shouted and was about to hit Yamaguchi like the bullies did when Yamaguchi was younger.
Yamaguchi closed his eyes getting ready for the hit. Then Daichi grabbed Tsukki hand and started shouting at him.
"Tsk.. I'm not gay like him. Is Thats a problem" Tsukki looked away but glances at Yamaguchi for a second. His childhood friend no more.
"T-Tsukki.. all you had to do was say No!! IM SORRY IF IM HORRIBLE FOR BEING GAY!" Yamaguchi bursted out in tear shouting and ran out. Yachi then followed him. Everyone else stared at Tsukki.
"Well just cause your not gay. Doesn't mean you have to act like a jerk. He was your friend." Sugawara crossed his arms glaring.
"Tsukki you better apologize if you wanna play on this damn court we can't have any problems" Daichi added in.
"He was your friend!! That was so mean Tsukki." Hinata looked away.
"Now look who the one left alone." Kageyama smirked going back to the point Tsukki always called him the king of the court.
"Apologizing is the best option.." asahi nervous spoke.
"Nah! He shouldn't just apologize he hurt Yamaguchi!" Nishinoya made a fist punching it into his other hand.
"You mean he tried to hurt Yamaguchi." Tanaka crossed his arms.
"It still wrong either way." Nishinoya and tanaka
"Coming out already a big step. Then accepting them is another. Though for them to say it straight up to their crush is a lot of guts. Tsukki your the one who just scared." Kiyoko stepped in saying more. Tsukki gut dropped he felt sick...

Meanwhile

"Yamaguchi wait up!!" Yachi shouted and ran over to the boy who was crying.
"I'm sorry.." Yamaguchi mumbled.
"Dont apologize it was his fault.. and I'm sure you'll find someone else.." Yachi smiled and hugged Yamaguchi.
"Thank you.. but it still hurts." Yamaguchi frowned.
"Your welcome and you'll get better okay.. just wait." Yachi rubbed his back and they started talking for a few minutes. It lasted a long time and just as they did someone Yamaguchi knew came back. Yuuji terushima appeared.
"Hey Yamaguchi. I heard what happened.. I'm sorry Tsukki did that, but let's go hang out" yuuji said straight up. Yamaguchi was surprised why he was here. It was probably cause of hinata being friends with him. He smiled and agreed.
"Yeah let's go!" Yamaguchi cheered.
"I'll tell the team. You go feel better" Yachi smiled.

Yachi ran into the gym and then told eveyone.
"Oh Yamaguchi gonna take a break with yuuji terushima! He seem better now though." Yachi smiled.
"Yuuji terushima...." Tsukki eyes widen as he looked at Yachi..

"Why him..."

((Should I write a third part??))