Bokuaka

⚠️ jealousies ⚠️

It was the a normal school day. Akaashi and Bokuto were on their way to the locker room after a day of school. For volleyball practice. Akaashi wanted to ask Bokuto out today. He didn't have the courage though so the team helped out.
"HEY Bokuto I heard someone gonna ask you out"
"Really who is she?!" Bokuto jaw opened. Akaashi felt sick in his stomach for a second.
"What if she was actually a guy?"
"Then who is he!?" Bokuto pouted wanting any answer. Akaashi smiled as he felt better hearing that. He couldn't wait to ask out Bokuto. He hinted at it a lot and he really wanted to make it special. Though when he put a note in Bokuto bag he noticed Bokuto had another open letter. He didn't wanna look but he couldn't help it. It was a love letter by a female in their class. His heart sink but it grew with jealousy. He looked out to the door and put ripped it slightly out of angry but then shook his head putting it back. He shook his head and put his letter on top of the bag with tape so it wouldn't come off unless someone took it off. It also had Bokuto name on it so it obvious it was for the owl like male.
He then went onto the court joining everyone. He groaned every time he set. All he thought of was the love letter for Bokuto. He wanted Bokuto for himself. He knew it was selfish but Bokuto led him on so many times could he really just be doing that for no reason.
He tried to shake the feeling. He tossed to Bokuto and smiled seeing him spiked the ball straight down in a cross shoot. He was really the top 5 ace. Akaashi found himself blushing slightly. Bokuto then jumped up and down.
"Did you see that Akaashi!! It was amazing right?! You saw right?!" Bokuto smiled.
"Yes it was Bokuto-san" Akaashi smiled back. This went on for another five minutes since Bokuto was so happy and Akaashi couldn't make him calm down no matter what. Though seeing Bokuto this happy made him happy.

~practice ended~

Bokuto saw the letter and waved it around.
"Someone got into the change rooms!!" Bokuto shouted and the team laughed. Akaashi blushed and looked away.
"Maybe it the person telling you about their feeling." One of their teammates nudged him.
"But they already did in this letter.. hey Akaashi!" Bokuto held up two letters now.
Akaashi flinched
"Yes Bokuto-san?" He answered.
"Who do you think wrote this? Was it you?!" Bokuto cheered
"I-I" Akaashi strutted the team was about to tell to just go for it.
"Yes-" Akaashi spoked but a female voice spoke louder then his as they heard it outside the change room.
"BOKUTO! I LOVE YOU!" A female stood there and smiled a little. The team all felt that sinking feeling Akaashi did earlier. Akaashi himself wanted to hold Bokuto to keep him from going.
"Bokuto-san. I- Wrote that letter" he got his words out. Bokuto wasn't listen though he didn't even open the letter Akaashi gave him. He didn't see Akaashi name on the letter inside. Bokuto just ran out the girl then walked off with her. Bokuto never met this girl she was more of a stalker. Akaashi watched them walk off and he started to tear up, no he cried and he never cries. Akaashi would only ever cry for 5 seconds then act as if nothing ever happens if anything. Though this time he was sobbing his eyes out falling to his knees. Everyone just watched they should of just told Bokuto now everything was gonna be awkward...

~hours later~
Bokuto was finally alone at home.
"I should read the letter that my girlfriend made me! I don't know why two?" He questioned. He then open the envelope again and looked at the letter pulling it out.  He noticed the letter handwriting was different. He shrugged it off but he knew that handwriting.
' dear Bokuto-san,
                                I don't know how to say this in words so the team told me to just write it out for you instead and let you see. They said that you would chose to accept me or not. Though I fear you'll not accept me for being gay. I love you Bokuto-san. I always had since you invited me to join the volleyball club in my first year. Thank you for letting me be part of your life. "No matter what other people may say, we are the protagonists of the world." The team said to not put my name but I couldn't help it. Cause I don't want you to chase and then find someone else. Cause I love you Bokuto-san.
                                                             I love you,
                                                            Akaashi Keiji '

Bokuto eyes widen as he looked at the name and just the simple hint of Gay and joining the volleyball club. He shake his head.
"I made a mistake..."

(Should I make a part 2??)