Bokuaka (part 2)

⚠️mistake, regret, heartbreak ⚠️

"I made a mistake." Bokuto said as he then held Akaashi letter tightly in his hand.
"I have to go find Akaashi!!" Bokuto shouted to himself and grabbed his phone calling Akaashi cell seeing if he would answer. No answer.

meanwhile

Akaashi was at his place crying in room as he didn't wanna get caught. Why was he crying so much, why was he so hung over Bokuto. It was over now. Bokuto has a new girlfriend and she lied about his letter. He hugged his knees and sat in the dark. Though a small light came from his phone seeing Bokuto name pop up. He couldn't bring himself to answer. He probably read the letter now but it all a mess.
"I messed up.. I shouldn't have done anything." Akaashi shook his head.

Both of them wanted to see the other. Though one of them didn't have the gut to see the other...

~week later~

It been a week since the whole letter problem. Akaashi hasn't been to school for the whole week. Bokuto been worried and so has the team. The team has been the only one to get Akaashi to answer him. When they would pass the phone to Bokuto Akaashi would hang up the phone.
"I haven't seen Akaashi in a week! What will happen..." Bokuto frowned and looked at his teammates. They all looked around awkwardly.
"He'll come back soon.."
"I hope so.." Bokuto sighed and looked down.
Though Bokuto had a lot of questions. How long will soon be. When will it happen. He just wanted to see Akaashi again.

Another week went by.

Monday finally Akaashi came back to school but wasn't going to practice. Though he had to talk to coach before taking another week off without any reasons. Throughout the day Bokuto was searching for Akaashi. Akaashi kept avoiding him and sneaking around him. It was so tiring to deal with Bokuto trying to find him. He shook his head and went to class to class, till the end of the day. Finally the last bell rang for school activities. Akaashi quickly headed to the gym and went straight to the coach to talk to him about another week break. The coach didn't really agree since he was their setter and had no reason to not play. So he just took Akaashi word for not being well and didn't a break for school work too. Just as they were talking the team started to walk in and just smiling waving at Akaashi. Then Bokuto came running in and went to see Akaashi.
"AKSGHI!" Bokuto shouted and hugged Akaashi tightly. Akaashi froze and looked around and frowned.
"Bokuto-san please let go.." Akaashi looked down. Everyone froze seeing him and sighed. No one knew how to react.
"Akaashi I like—" Bokuto went to speak but was cut off.
"Bokuto babe!! I came to see before I had off home!" Bokuto girlfriend showed up. She stared at him hugging Akaashi.
"Is this your friend your talking about?" She hugged Bokuto arm tightly as she pulled Bokuto off Akaashi.
"Bokuto-san you go deal with your girlfriend. I'm heading home. I'm not feeling well.." Akaashi walked off and Bokuto girlfriend smirked.
"Bye bye~" she waved
"W-wait...Akasghi." Bokuto stuttered and looked at his jealous girlfriend. He was scared of her now.
"Why... you knew it was his letter.." Bokuto eyes widen.
"What? Oh my letter?" She smiled as she looked at him innocently.
"His name was on the letter.. you didn't write it." Bokuto gave her a stern look and stern voice.
"W-what?! That idiot!" She shouted and made a fist. She thought Akaashi would of chicken out and not write his name. She was pissed now.
"Getting together with you was a mistake.. get out of my life" Bokuto was angry at her. She then stormed out
"YOU WILL REGRET THIS!" She shouted as she ran out.

"I only regret not getting with aksghi..."

((Should there be a part 3??))