Chapter 37

Chapter 37

I cannot seem to understand. Wait. S.Stunning? Waah.. I am really blessed. I meant how come we found each other through internet?

Even though we hated each other in the past, we found each other through internet, all those times we’ve so reckless, we still found each other.

I happily walk inside my room. I changed my clothes and plop on my bed. Haha that is truly a miracle.

Then somehow I find myself sleepy and begun to sleep.

****

I groggily waked up, I damp water to my face, and that makes me awake. I grin when I recalled that Sprill is actually S.Stunning. I cannot help myself but to smile. I walk downstairs and saw her in front of T.V., I smiled and make my way to her side. I sit beside her and watch as she focus her eyes to the Television.

“Is your feet good now?” I ask looking at her. She look at mw while smiling. “Hmm.” She then turn her head to the television. “That’s good.” I said.

“I told you to not date today. You are just really stubborn.” I messed her neat hair. She tidy her hair to its place and looked at me sending fake daggers. I really love to tease her. At last, I found her cute and sweet side. “It is my first date though.” She said lowering her head. I laugh at her as she pouted her lips, it is sexy. Ehem what am I thinking?!

Her words rang in my head, well technically it’s our first date ever since we’re married. “What do you mean?” I ask uncertain, I am trembling asking her. “I said it is our first date ever since I got out of hospital. I am upset. Hmph!” she crossed her arms underneath her chest. She is really cute when angry.

I laughed hard even tears fell from my eyes. I look at her and she seems really angry so I hardly stop. “Alright. I am sorry, can you forgive me?” I ask tucking out my face in front of her face. She played hard to get and even look away. “I am not forgiving you. Hmph!” she said exclaiming. Thankfully, she doesn’t have any asthma or else the moment she yelled she’ll hardly breathe. That’s right, in her surgery her asthma healed too. I am very happy for her.

“I will not laugh.” From now onwards I had not to laugh unless she laughed too. This is so much to do. I don’t know how to coax a girl. Did I do something in my life that I had to experience the terrible love story?

“Please, I will not laugh. What do you want to do? Eat?” I ask her. She looked at me and nods. I lead her, put out the chair and how gentleman of me to do that. I am not this sweet as I am with Resa. Am I?

I sat in front of her. “What do you want to eat? Hmm?” I said. She ponder about it even lifting her head to look at the chandelier. “How about pasta?” I ask her while looking at her movements. “Let’s eat that.” Because of excitement she raised her fork. I laugh at her foolish doings. I really loved her new side because I do not feel like myself anymore. I feel I am really happy when I am with her.

The maids surely took glance because of drastically changed of our attitude, of course they know their Madam but me is different, I am cold her in the past, now, I turn out to be sweet and loving husband. They put the dishes in front of us and my stomach growled.

“Haha… so you pulled me here to eat? You can say you want to eat why pulled me? That’ll look like I am really starving.” She teased me. Wow... I love her laugh. It makes me laugh. “Hmmm… I did because I am hungry too. Haha.” I said then look at her hand who’s covering her mouth. I smiled to her and start to eat. From time to time I am checking her and I will smiled satisfied id=f I saw her eating deliciously.

I wonder what will be her reaction. When she regained her memories of course she will not forgive me easily but I don’t want to be part with her. I know it is selfish for me to not let her regain her memories but I will not stop her. If she ever regain her memories then I don’t know my future would look like without her.

Now that I am used to be with her I will seize this every moments. The moments I knew that will not last long.

I poured myself a cup of water and drank all of it, I also pour some for Sprill. She is probably needed some water. “Will you forgive me now?” I ask holding the cup that filled with water just earlier.

“Alright. I will forgive you.” She said sighing. She smiled to me so do I.

Author’s Note:

See you at the next chapter. I am crying! I deleted the chapter 37-41, saaad. Anyways... Do not forget to vote and comment if you have any questions. Love, love.