Chapter 10

Sprill's

Can you eat a burnt egg? Even i don't really know how to cook i have conscience that don't at least burn it. That man! Well...since I've started, let's see the ending of these tricks. It might I will be the one to suffer or he is!

"Oh? Ashley..hmm..me? No..I am not okay you know that."

["At least take care of yourself Mrs. ahmm..well, how's with Resa?"]

"Tell me about it. I really resent her. I still want her to be my friend, now that it's impossible then I will just stop."

["I know that you are hurt and I hate my cousin for doing that to you. But you know? You are partially have mistake too."]

"Me? What do you mean? Hey..that thing about their relationship, I don't know it...when I knew about it we...Kenshi and me is already engaged."

["What are you going to do now then?"]

"Well, go out with Kai? aiya~~he is very busy i know that. And he is popular too."

["Yah! I am hanging up. My boyfriend is here."]

"Boy---"

'Toot. Toot. Toot."

WHAT?!! Boyfriend? Wahh....my friend already betrayed me. What have I done in my past life...I perhaps killed somebody that is very important. Gash!!

Let's play video game. Shall we?Oh! PUBG...anyone knows it..wahh..it us depressing when i am dying..gash.

(Authors note: I don't know how to play it, anyway I heard PUBG is wll known to artists these days so i decided to just..hehe..write it here.)

"Bang! Bang! Awww!! Gash....Slowly.. breathe okay Sprill let's go for the win."

I am very concentrated about this pkay of mine. And just then I sensed someone open my door, I paused and look who it will be.

"Yah..Are you the only one person here?! Yah!! Think about others too..You slut woman!!"

'Bang!'

That man didn't even know how to knock..Did Dad even know what knid of person he is?!!