Chapter 16

Sprill doesn't know what to do but to pick it up... and smiled sweetly before saying a word.

"Oh? Dad!! Why called me so unexpectedly?" After finishing her sentence she bit her lips.

[ "Ohohoho!! Can I not call nor text my dear daughter? You ignored me now that you have a handsome husband!" ] You can sense that Dad was really elated.

Sprills, "Uhh...????" After that she replied, she doesn't know what to do nor what to ask. What matter is not to ask about him; her husband.

[ "Where's my beloved son-in-law??"]

Sprill scratched her face, "Ehehe....ahmm..actually... he is in the restroom showering. Can you hear the water flowing?? Kskqnslaosussbksmqlpqiwhnnd!!!" In the end she could only make weird noises to define that there was water. Exactly not the one she wished not to ask.

[ "I really couldn't hear it. Sadly he's busy. Then I shall invite you to dinner later at seven, don't forget to tag him along."]

Sprill, "I will try. Dad I'm really  busy doing something I will text you when we get there." She quickly ended the call.
How the heck will she tell it to Kenshi?? Eish... that jerk was still busy with his lover.

She walked forth and back.. Then did the same thing 10 minutes straight. With confidence she stood tall.... then plopped to the bed.
This is surely a karma!!!

She gulped not sure if this will work but somehow she will try. She looked downstairs then saw that the pair are actually having a staring contest, the only special was they are smiling sweetly.... *vomit blood*

She breathed, inhale, exhale. Hooh!! Then just walked. The maids quietly glipmsed at her waiting for scandalous fight. Yesterday night fight was remarkable!! One of the fight!!!

All she could do was to get a cup then filled it with water. When she qas about to turn around ready to go upstairs...  she heard him.

Kenshi,"Get the sauce there... Since you are just there." Looking directly to her eyes she just scoffed.

She was planning on giving it to them kindly but she  was not really kind. She offered the sauce to Kenshi...Then when it was near to his hand.. she actually threw it to the other side of the table far away from Kenshi's place.

Sprill,"Perfect!! Since you are also there... go get it." She sneered before laughing loudly.

She was so easy to be happy... Did she forgot the dinner that fast???

Closing the door with much confidence she remembered that she will actually invite him kindly to the dinner not to laugh at them...
she slapped her face lightly. This is really karma!!!

Should I just go and kowtow?? That would look like I am like peasant asking for money. No, no, no!! Plan B!! Wait....Do I have a plan B?

As she was focused to her Plan B her phone rang. A text from her Dad.

['Don't forget it's seven. :)]
*Triple Kill* If this was a video game she would just, replay like five minutes ago~~

*******

Before 5:00 p.m. Resa gone back home and Kenshi would be playing video games not caring to eat at night.
He was just a player... ah! Right... well, most likely.

Sprill saw him just before he opened the door to his room.

Sprill lifted a brow, "My Dad invited us to a Dinner. Better get ready. It's coming 7:00." Just as she was about to turn around she continued while remembering. "Do not forget the contract you had signed. Also, better do the best act you've got. Make it more better that when you were with your girlfriend. I will appreciate it if it's nearly sincere." Then turned around.

"After the dinner ended, better be quiet, If I attended every dinner with your family then we wouldnnot get doomed right?" He clearly wanted to make things hard for her. Only want to clarify the fact that it was all act.

She turned around to face him, "Actually you should be the one prior to be quiet since, between us.., it's you who'll be doomed."

Kenshi understood finally that he was the only one who have girlfriend, thus he will be dead if he'll be doomed.