Chapter 4

After 2 years

SPRILL'S

I yawn as the sun heat my face. I opened my eyes and looked at the clear sky above.

"I have to call Dad.."
*Kriingg!!!*

"Oh Dad..why did you called me earlier, I just saw it right now. Sorry..I'm asleep 'till earlier..so I don't get to answer. Is there any problem?"

Dad were so strict these lasts days. He's been telling me to take care of my face and most of all my curve. 'Maybe Dad will tell me to go to a blind date again. Aishh!!'

"Oh! Dear it's taken care of... I'll go home tonight with your sisters so make sure to clean the house and tell the maids to cook the best food."

I smiled when I heard the news... Yes!! I will get to see my beloved Sisters and Dad.

"Okay Dad, but make sure you'll go home... okay?"

Dad laughed on the other side.

"You really are bubbly... I have to find a man who'll suit you the best. Don't worry."

"Tskk! Dad... that was a different subject, right now... you just have to go home. Okay?"

"Hmm... I think I have to."

"Bye. Love you."

"You too my precious girl."

I hang up happily. I got out of my room and sighed.

"You..Tell the chef that before Dad gets home cook the best food he had taste."

The maid bowed at me and speedily went to the kitchen. I passed through the other maid when I suddenly remembered what my Father said.

"Make sure everything are clean okay? I don't want to see dirty."

"Yes, Ma'am Sprill."

I sat on the couch and watcyh as they clean all the places. I went to the wine room to see what's wine is the best for tonight.

•°♣♣°•

Standing on my toes, I saw nearby cars. They stopped in front of me. I waited as the Bodyguard opened the door for them.

"Father, Sisters, Long time no see. How's the company? Is everything going well?"

Aina patted my head, she smiled to me like a mother. My second sister.

"Aigoo... Sprill let's go inside first shall we?"

Sister Zena said to me, she held my wrist and slowly walk as I heard their heels echoed through our house. My sister Zena was the oldest while me was the spoiled brat. It hurts to remember my age! We sat on the Chair.

"So Sprill how does it feel to live alone?"

Zena asked as she cut her meat.

"Not good. Stressing, sickness."

"Hahaha!! I thought you love to live alone?"

Aina teased me..

"Sisters do you know how it suffocate me to talk with myself laugh with myself and most of all eat with myself."

"Okay, Okay..about living alone..you're age is the perfect for marriage. What do you think?"

I almost spit the meat I'm eating. 'What do you mean marriage? I don't even have boyfriend so how come I'll get married.'
Is Dad perhaps...??

"Dad if it's arrange marriage..I oppose."

Dad sighed to me and almost loose his patience.

"Sprill, this is the least you could do to our company, see you don't want the company so you failed the exam... do you want me to live sponsoring you? Forever?"

Why the heck Dad wants me to get married?

"Dad, how can I married when I don't love the person? Were mother and you were arranged marriage too?"

I went to my room and locked myself.
I cannot eat... every time Dad would talk about marriage..!! Arghhh!! I looked at my phone and heard a sound. "Ting!*
A message??
From Resa
To Sprill
Hey! I'll tell some good news. Wanna come? At my house....this is really good news!!😍😍

I raised a brow? Good news?

I texted back.

Me: When??

Resa: Tomorrow at 9:00 A.M.

Me: What is that good news, smell fishy.

Resa: Don't be like that. Bye.

Me: Bye.

*Knock*knock*knock!

I looked at the door, possibly my father... persuading me again to agree. I stood up and opened it.

" Why are you here?"

I looked at them... My sister Zena and Aina. I thought it's father. Amazing!!

"To discuss about your marriage."

I sighed. Why don't they try and stand on my shoe instead?? They are just here to discuss that annoying marriage??!!!

"Then why did you even came here?? Why do you just want me to sell in someone's arms whom I don't love and don't know??!"

I shouted at them..I have asthma..calm,calm,calm..

"Sprill, you must take care of yourself, you have asthma and you dare shout, do you want to leave young?"

0____0

"What!!? Leave? Then try to stand on my feet then you will know how I feel."

Aina hugged me tightly... comforting me. I know they are worried cause I can't breathe when I shouted..

"Sprill, think about this..you're going to be married because Dad said so and he was very worried about your asthma getting worse everyday."

Aina said while still comforting me.