Chapter 23

To calm his wobble heart he played the game he played last night then he saw the nickname 'S. Stunning ' He smiled sweetly. He cherished this nickname even though he just saw it yesterday night. He sent her messages.

'Hey!! Gonna play?? I could teach you. '

Sprill then will reply to him.. with an unsteady heart. She feels bother to Kenshi. She is nervous in actions Kenshi showing her. She do not want to see that smile. It was fake after all!!

' Master... tell me if a man hugged you then that means he loved you? '

Kenshi widen his eyes. He cannot believe someone would ask him this questions. Thus, he pondered, did Sprill think
this way too??

' Practically, man always do that when they feel bothered, worried, uneasy and uncomfortable towards the woman they like. '

Sprill notion this minutes passed. Then does that mean Kenshi loved me?? Ehehehhe

' But that doesn't answer my question though. Does that mean love? '

Sprill knows the difference in family love and married couple love but in her situation... it isn't that way. They feud  months ago when they got married yet he will suddenly hug her??

' I don't know. Ahmm.. what is the situation though?? Tell me so that I can understand. '

He is curious of what happened... is it the same as his situation? Or not?

Sprill waver around. Would she tell it? That'll mean she is too naive...but she has a husband... But she sent him another reply.

' Just when he saw me.. He suddenly hug me, making me really and very surprised. Actually, we are fighting ever since we are married. But we don't love each other cause he have other woman. '

Kenshi furrowed his brows.. This woman is-- They both have the same situation!! Wahh... This give me chills... But how the heck they actually have the same situation. If you look into it it's not different..

' That will mean he have a thing for you then. Boys like to not understand their feelings. '

As she read the reply she begins to feel nervous.. Is Kenshi liked her now?? Is that define that he loved me?? No! No! No! No! No! No! No!!!! That cannot be!!
As she is busy collecting her thoughts one reply come again.

' I am like that too... I also cannot understand my feelings. Now you tell me.. if a woman like you then suddenly unlike you, can't it be not changed?? '

He is wondering is Sprill would like him back  if he really like her.

' That describe that she now unlike you. If she is not showing any affections towards you that means she is over to you. The end. '

Kenshi is shocked to death... That means... Sprill wouldn't like her even he liked her?? Arghhhh!!! This is frustrating!!! Why is she over to me???!!!

Without saying goodbyes the both of them logged out. Plop on the bed like crazy. He is staring at the ceiling not believing what S. Stunning said. Sprill on the other hand is rolling on the bed.. Why would he liked me?? Does that mean...No!!!!

The two cannot sleep pondering things... It is like miracle both of them curiously questioning each other feelings.

Sprill is not crazy to fall to Master's Crush reply. It is impossible!!