Chapter 43

Chapter 43

We got home safely, and I sent Sprill in her room. I feel nauseous about Sprill, is everything alright with her? Or did she manage to regain a few of her memories… I am afraid…

-Flashback-

Sprill’s POV

I don’t know how many days I slept but I wanted to open my eyes..i heard someone whisper to my ears like crying

“Sprill, do you remember? When you asked me to cook you an egg, while I burnt it. It was horrible experience. Haha. How about you? When do you plan to open your eyes? Do you not want to see me? I am still handsome…. Didn’t you have a crush on me…. In the past.”

His words hurt my feelings, why does his voice is sad? Is something wrong? I just feel his head is near on my hand. After that, I think I become sober and gradually open my eyes step by step. When I successfully open them I also sit and familiarize with my surroundings. White colour.. ahh.. I am in the hospital. Why? Ah! My head hurts…

‘I am sorry that I treated you that way, sorry that I misinterpreted your intentions. I wanted to pay that by giving my whole devotion, life, and love to you. I noticed you and see that I started liking you. So I—‘

The voice suddenly stopped hence I feel my head about to burst.. why do i feel very like anew? Is something wrong with me? Also, this man beside me sleeping is who? Who is this man to sleep near me and cry and what did he do…. Confess?

Hour passed by, I feel like nothing, the I feel—

“Sprill! You are awake! Doctor!” then the man hastily walked out. I shrugged my shoulder as he do out. Is this fruits? I carefully examine the fruits on the table when the doctor came.

“Look here Sprill. Can you see this?” I looked at the pen with flashlight thus it made my vision blurry. I breathed, then look at the man.

“Hmm.. by the way, that man. WHO.ARE.YOU?  Why are you here?” I unknowingly asked. He’s been here maybe frequently but I don’t like him, I feel mad. Everything is not sincere. I don’t know why I feel like mad and furious I just had a sense that I do, mad at this man.

“Do you not remember him? He is your husband. Kenshi Yu.” As he complete his sentence he left us. Then my so-called husband nears to me.

“Sprill, do you forget about me? I am Kenshi, your husband.” He cried and unconsciously I wiped his tears, why do I feel I don’t have to do this and just let him by himself crying? I met his eyes that filled with tears, he stretched his arms to me then hugged me. I am shocked but I didn’t let him saw it, therefore I comforted him with every way I could do. “Sorry…” he said, I feel in ease but also mad.

He just cried and cried until his eyes are swollen. The door opens then I remember they are my family.

“Sister!! Look at my husband! He is so handsome! Why do I forget him?” I ask my sister Zena. She looked at Kenshi but somehow her eyes is full of disgusted look. Ahmm, why?

“Oh? Right? Well, Sprill I am busy with company matters so as the rest, your husband------ kenshi will stay with you for the meantime.” She said to me which I nodded.

After asking we chat and laughed, but somehow, why does my husband is not with us ridiculing each other? Is someone upset with him?

“Goodbye, Sprill. Eat as many.” Sister Aina said to me, before leaving she whispered something to kenshi that I do not know about.

They are gone, so now I am left again with my husband. I don’t like his staring at me I find it very annoying.

“Why are you staring? Am I beautiful?” I said looking at him then he giggled. Why would he giggle if—nahh.. Just let him be. Then I remember something that we might talked about.

I ask him about our first hug, firstly, he seems surprised but then answered in calm tone. It happened outside out house, I am late but I didn’t know why, I cannot remember a thing. He hug me tight so do I hug him tight. I knit my brows, then smiled. He told me I never said why I am late and he never ask why am I late. Is that maze? Puzzle? Or riddle? What attract me is when he said that he don’t care anything but me seeing fine. Okay, just let him be.

Author’s note: This is the start of ending.. haha, I think this will be short than what I expected it to be. Please vote and comment if you have any questions.