Chapter 29

Sprill thumped her shoes madly, she fastly slams the door and get her medicine. Because of the sudden hug, she cannot process everything, starting to have an unsteady breathing again. Thank goodness that it start when she open her door.

Sprill, "Water!" At her lasts strength she calls out. Immediately maids go to her room serving her. After drinking a glass of water she calmed down a bit. "Go now."
She then went over her bed. She loathe Kenshi, the moment he touched her she frantically wanted to shovel his hands it is dirty.

Kenshi gulped recalling the reaction of Sprill, he thought she will willingly hug him back he didn't know that it what he expected is different from reality. He sighed heavily, without a doubt, she never liked me, if she really had feelings for me, she would never act that way. She is willful to not like me again.

Howbeit... how can I overcome it?

I slowly walked sighing numerous times, the maids bow to me however I wanted to sew Sprill, I wanted to speak and clarify everything. I sough.. Blinking and inhaling, I don't know what to do in front of her door. I am foolishly standing there wanting her to get out.

*knock*knock*knock* "It's me. Let's talk, I have something to clear to you." I wanted to attain my feelings and start anew. I cannot let things fall easily.

Sprill looked at the door and just stare there. After deciding in her mind if she will go out, she finally open the door. "What? First.. I'll verify something. I don't like you nor your touch, you're right, I indeed like you but! it is in the past...I moved on. So to say, I never like you from the day I moved on, now, you tell me yours." She stare at his eyes expressionless, with coldness there's no hint of gentle and soft eyes.

Kenshi gulped, "I.. also wanted to verify everything." He closed his eyes for a moment.

Resa on the other side finished eating and wishing to see Kenshi again. Just on time to see Kenshi said that he has something to verify. She didn't utter a word curious of what will Kenshi say.

Dad Allison is going inside, he forgets his coat at the couch, he is in the halfway then remember his coat still hanging on the couch.

Kenshi said, "I am sorry that I treated you that way, sorry that I misinterpreted your intentions. I wanted to pay that by giving my whole devotion, life, and love to you. I noticed you and see that I started liking you. So I--"

Resa cones forward not uttering a word until she is just downstairs. While, Dad Allison go inside silently opening tge door.

"Ahhh... you like me? *smirk* I never thought you will like me remembering what Resa and you did to me. Shall I recite from the start??" She convinced Kenshi yet Kenshi is stopping her by his hand waving in front of her.

Dad Allison gets inside on the couch where the three cannot see. He becomes curious of what happening inside this big house.

Sprill nod in agreement, "First--"

"No! Listen to me Sprill... I've loved you, that time I wasn't clear in my feelings now I am. Believe me."  This time what he hoped is for Sprill to believe and loved him again. Moreover he doesn't remember his relationship with Resa.

"You told me I am slut, that you will never like and loved a someone like me. I've explained many times why I cannot divorce you amidst the part that you and Resa are dating, I didn't oppose. She even slap me, putting her foot inside this house without my permission. I told you I never knew who will my husband, moreover I didn't know who told Resa about me liking you in the past.

You always shout to me, you never wished to live with me, you even questioning me why would father worried about me..., well did you even care? When? Kenshi.. there are time when Resa asks me If I can let you go, but out of kindness I never let you go 'cause I know that Uncle Yu will hate you also your father- you father will scold you, mocked you yet you will tell me I liked you that I cannot leave you?!! You never knew anything about me." She didn't slam the door still standing there in front of Kenshi. Staring on Kenshi's eyes.

Dad gaped quietly, he had never knew this is happening.. that there is something between Resa and Kenshi. Anger, madness, hatred , resentment, loathing, is what he feels about Kenshi. He feels very agitated that he dared to lie in front of him.

Kenshi wet his lower lip, " Listen to me. I have relationship with Resa.. but I am confused.. Now I am not. I loved you." When Resa heard Kenshi's confession she unconsciously walks upstairs, a tear flow beneath her eyes. "You.. did you even love me? What did you two do? WHAT DID YOU DO KENSHI! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME!" Her eyes are burning in anger, Kenshi surprisingly looked at her afraid that she might lose her mind and scratch Sprill.

"Now... Resa is here, Mr. Kenshi, would you like to say your commitment?? I thought we're the only ones, thankfully you the are witness Miss Resa, you find it ridiculous right? Miss Resa.. what do you want to say??" Sprill crossed her arms raising her brows.. she roll her eyes then look at Kenshi.

"Listen.. I-I-I--....Resa...I-...--" Kenshi couldn't said a word. Sprill smirked cunningly..

"You! Sprill! After knowing that you actually Kenshi, I scolded you, that's right... but I never knew that Kenshi also liked you. Sprill what did you do to him?!!!" She grabs a vase then throw it strongly.. the vase shattered in pieces.

"Resa, what are you doing? This is my house and you never have the right to smashed things." Sprill looked at her madly.

"Sprill, I liked the way you look like now, full of madness, hatred, what else could I  see?!" She again get a glass throwing it on the ground, after that she is not satisfied and go to the kitchen smashing, throwing, everything!!

"Resa!! Don't!! That is from my mother!! That is the last one!! That is limited edition!! You must never put your hands onto that!! Resa!! Don't!!!" She worriedly looked at Resa, Resa smiled to her disrespecting her warning then without a little conscience she smashed it on the wall.

Sprill fall on the ground, the last vase her mother gave her is being crashes by her friend. She walk towards Resa wanting to know why did she do that, but unexpectedly Resa put a piece of glass on Sprill's neck. Sprill  widen her eyes.