Chapter 17

Before 7:00 p.m., the two are readying their clothes, still wanted to make the best couple of the year... mostly actress and actor of the year.

Kenshi was annoyed waiting for her outside. He is wearing a Black Longsleeve, white necktie, white suit, with a matching black manly watch.
As for his pants, he is wearing white and a matching Black shoes. Refined looks is what he was in the shadows of the mirror. His hair was well done thanks to the maids.

Sprill was a little late so she was a bit panting. While wearing White Dress, beige long coat with a slit to the both sides, white luxury heels that is 3 centimetres high. She also has many accessories, like a luxurious bracelet, two paired little diamonds as her earrings, and her wedding ring, her hair was down moreover it was dyed deep brown. Her little lips was painted with the colours of Red and pink lipstick, which made her elegant and demure.

Kenshi's wedding ring is in his pocket, after seeing her he subconsciously wore it. Staring at her, he couldn't help but to gape at her stunning figure.

She gave a happy and lovely married woman. Whilst he gave a sense of a gentleman carrying his little beautiful rose into the garden.

Because the act was about to begin from this point, Kenshi opened the door for her. After a while he also sat inside.

"You actually can be an acceptable man after all. I don't like strong scent of perfume, so next time try to buy a perfume that is not strong like this. This is really suffocating me." She then got a little mirror from her bag, Kenshi started the engine then drove.

***
They smiled before going out from the car and sighed. Sprill linked her arms into Kenshi's. He was not a little bit surprised.. he expected that this act qas reserved this time.

Sprill almost ran to her family, "Dad!! Sister Zena and Aina I miss you all." Before saying her part she unlinked her arms to Kenshi's arms.

Kenshi bowed at them, "Hello.. Dad, Sisters-in-law!! It's nice meeting you again. It has been so long since we last saw each other. How are you now??" As he finished his sentence, he sat on the chair. Sprill qas satisfied with his acting so she sweetly smiled to them.

Zena, "Aiya, don't be so polite Kenshi. Just call me Older Sister. How's living with Sprill? She have a little problem right??"
The two cannot help but glanced at each other before bursting into laughter.

Kenshi answered with, "A little.... Can I really say that? Wife.. you shall not mind my words seriously.." He looked at Sprill so genuinely.

Sprill, "You are so noisy. Humph!!" She closed her eyes jokingly as a reply.

Aina, "Tsk. Tsk. Now Sprill.. tell me are you eating daily huh?" With a little worry she asked holding her Sister's hand. Sprill just nodded.

Her dad looked at them then smiled, "Now, let's eat and fill our hungry stomachs." With signs of his hands, he looked at the both, which the two didn't noticed.

Dad noticed that Kenshi looked at her really beautifully... it made his heart comfortable after seeing that scene.

After his words the dish were prepared. The aroma was lively just as their chatting. Kenshi found it happy after all.

Afterwards, they just chatted, laughter filled the whole room. Once in a while, Sprill would dream that this was surely be more lively if it's sincere. She would noticed the smiles plastered on her sisters and Dad's face. Only hoping that this wouldn't end that quick.

Although Kenshi and her relationship aren't good in that extent, she saw that he was still formal, based on what he is wearing and his actions.

'This man can actually have shame in front of my Dad.'

Dad, "It's a shame that you two are not in the situation to have children then I would become more elated. Well, Kenshi, Protect my precious daughter and.don't hurt her. I hope the two of you are happy living with each other." He finished his sentence with a teary eyes. Sprill saw it and pitied herself for lying, but she cannot undo it anymore. The battle has started it cannot be undone.

Dad wiped his face and sadly looked at the two.

Kenshi was somewhat shocked because Sprill's Dad mentioned about children... but why the heck they cannot have children? He meant.. If he loved her now then why cannot they have?? Fortunately he don't love her. This was a blessing of his.

Sprill sensed the ambience of the room would change sooner or later so she said, "Dad... are you not well? It will b best if you go back now. My husband and I also are going back home since it's past 9:00. What do you say? We can continue other time??" Her lasts words are very convincing that her Dad approved easily.

Her dad lightly smiled, "I am well.. you should look upon your Husband now. It's your priority. Gonna leave. Zena, Aina, Take care on your way back home. You two lovebirds, goodbye." Then he went out after wiping his mouth.

Her sister were also gone and Sprill waved goodbye to them.

Kenshi, "We acted like one."

Sprill, "....???" What are you playing at??