Chapter 50

“Mind to cook me too?” I ask him putting my sling bag on the table. I don’t know what makes him stupefied that he stopped cooking and looked at me in terror. I raise my brows casually. Wait--- my tone! Gash! That is the past Sprill… I am doomed. I smiled to him and he shook his head.

“Do not burn it, alright?” I said sarcastically. He again stops and wrinkle his brows, seemingly like realizing something.

“Rest assured, it is bad if it cooked burned.” I said while smiling foolishly. I wonder how I look right now, hep hep! Someone pass me a mirror???

“You….. You’re Sprill right?” he asks nearly stuttering. He looked at me then avert his eyes to the egg, what did he eat to cook egg? Reminiscing our erstwhile? Right, we don’t have pasts. Hehe. I stare at him and I never find why did I find him handsome in the past when not? He had face of… yeah, in the middle but he’s not handsome just cute… ehehehehe. Why am I complimenting him??

I gaze as he is cooking egg that might be burn again. I lift my left brow and when I saw that it is cooked very well, I smiled satisfied. I glance at him which he didn’t notice.

Did he knows that I recovered, after all those acting that I did, it will be waste if he knows it. This cycle of months and weeks I never had feelings for him. Just I know he is my husband no more no less. I never treated him as my husband legally.

I wonder why I am not telling him that I recovered but acting like didn’t. Stop thinking.

After five days~~
After five days gone, I left a smile on my face. I looked at him as he smiled to me sweetly that it is my first time seeing that smile. I am afraid he will ask me to live with him. Now is the day that three months had already gone- it is three months already. I am happy!!!

Beaming in happiness I saw him cooking again- tss… and you know what he’s cooking? It is egg again.

“Are you sure you don’t biased egg?” I ask harshly, I never though he’ll smirk and looked at me directly to eyes. I was taken aback, did he knows?

“Hmm. I didn’t biased it, it is my favourite.” He answered with a light smile on his eye.

“You said you don’t have any food that attract your taste. Why now you are saying it is your favourite?” I looked at him with coldness in my voice.

Without looking at me, he said, “Why didn’t you said earlier?” I wrinkle my brows as he finished his words. What would I tell him actually?

“What is that I had to say to you earlier?” I ask with a frown. Haha. What would I had to tell him that he personally ask me to say it.

“That you recovered. I found it… the time I cooked egg.” He replied with an exhale.

I point my index finger in front of him, “You got me there. It’s true, I recovered, is that something you have to worry?” I look at him.

“You--- you know I am your husband yet you keep it from me. How would we live if we keep putting other in the dark?” putting down the egg he went to the racks to get some plates, spoons and forks. He really is calm.

“Husband? That isn’t my dictionary. In this three months living with you, there’s no changes except that you treat me better.” I said to him while he is in there, not even taking the plates, he is back again with a bad expression. “Why? Angry?” I ask him even though it is obvious.

“No changes? I treat you as my wife, why do you regard me as not?” He put his both hands at the edge of the table while staring at me.

I crossed my arms and stare at him confidently, “Because I never felt anything to you.” I answered that makes him surprised.

“Why? Why did you pretend that you still didn’t recover?” he ask with displeased voice.

“Because it’s fun.” I had a smirk on my face.

“Fun? Sprill, why do you take this marriage a game?” He frowned.

“Ever since, whose the one of us take this as just paper. In the past you’re the one who did that, and now you keep telling me that it is my fault?” I tilted my head side wards to recall things.

“It’s true that I did. But, that is in the past.” Sighing he looked at me.

“We will never live if we never passed the past. Past always been in our lives.” I defend myself.

“I know, but it is the past, past cannot change, but if we negotiate it a little more in calm way we will change the future.” He coaxed me but I still in my disbelief.

“I longed let go of you Mr. Kenshi, I am asking for divorce.” I said not taking off my eyes at his eyes. He took a two step backwards.

“When you ask me in that PUBG game of what would I like, it is don’t sign the divorce paper.”

I sighed helplessly, he use the one in the game when he ask S.Stunning of what benefit he will regain, now it is used. I am doomed.

“Alright, I will not. Let me just call someone.” He nods to me and I called Ethan Lee, yeah , he is a lawyer of mine. This circle involved lot of people, gash. With answer of ‘mmmh’ I put down my phone on the table.