Chapter 46

Chapter 46

My dad asked me alone to his company, which I am very happy because I got to be away with that rogue. I wear a simple outfit, jeans and tucked in shirt, with a sling bag and black robber shoes. I don’t have asthma that’s why I am very blessed that I got into accident. If not my asthma will visit me every day. I walked inside a Company that I longed visited.

I seated innocently just dawdling around. Dad is still not here so what I have to do is to fiddle around. I am happy to see mom’s picture, her smile never fades away in her picture. How I missed her.

“Daughter! Her come sit.” I heard that yelled happily, I wonder what makes him elated this early morning. It’s been one month and three weeks. I have a long way to go. I seated again facing him.

“Tell me, Aaron said that you are doing well, really? Then do you remember a thing?” he said anticipating. Will I tell him that I do remember everything? Albeit, in front of Kenshi I could lie, in front of Dad I can’t. “Why are you afraid of telling me? Don’t be, let me tell you a secret, I am waiting for three months but I am seeing you fall for that brat. I am so annoyed, mad, furious to him, you cannot fall for him.—Sorry, that is my perspective, I cannot force you.” He said in a problematic tone.

He seems aggravated by Kenshi, who wouldn’t? Even I cannot hide my anger rising whenever I saw him, however due to the act I am accomplishing I could only smile.

“Hmm, I indeed doing well. How about you Dad?” I ask in my casual tone, this tone is my usual whenever I talk with dad. He is fascinated and laughed hardly, probably understands what I am talking about.

“Happy?” I ask looking at him, I know he is but I want to confirm it. “Of course! My daughter is confirmed to remember everything. Why wouldn’t you tell him? Would you rather keep him in the dark?” he appears to be concerned about that rogue, he is worried that Kenshi might force me to live with him.

“Hmph! I will not tell him unless it is three months. Actually, I longed ago remember everything. He is so stupid that he says what makes my head played everything that involve in what he says. I am grateful that he does that. If not I am still figuring how to remember everything.” I stated. Dad laughed like he won something lottery, he invited me to eat lunch with him so I agreed.

Al the way we talked about Kenshi and I- of what we are doing. I just answered him yet he even teased me like if he slept with me, I denied. I never dare! I don’t want to sleep with that rogue.

Nevertheless, all of what I am doing is a part of an act. I admit, that when I still can’t remember a thing I liked how he treat me kindly, so as soon I remember all of it my devotion that still building shattered in pieces.

I know he likes me however I cannot accept how he hurt me back then. One of a reason why I want him to get out of my life. I know myself, when I let go, I let go, that is stated firmly, no one can sway my feelings anymore but if I find the one I admire on contrary he loved me without forcing himself then I’ll throw myself to him. I want him to freely decide on his own. Kenshi see me as someone slut, though it is kind of true, I married him because I liked him that is my advantage. But never did I know this would happen.

I let go of him so as ‘he’ had to let go of me too. I wished that, I hoped it for a long time. I acted as I never been hurt and will never divorce him because I feel pity of his family, yet now, I don’t care if I am a divorcee… I want to find my own true happiness. I thought that acting like I never cared will mend this heart of mine that’s been broken in pieces because of him yet…. Tss. This is really not my style.

“Why don’t you tell him? If so, you can possibly can solve it what’s more, you two might be really married couple. Think about it, you don’t know the aftermath.” He said while smiling, I know he is comforting me because of what happened. But still… I cannot accept it.

“You’re the first to know that I recovered from my amnesia, dad, I hope to keep it secret unless Uncle Yu will know it. After three months… I will tell him.” I said then eat a mouthful of salad. Sighing dad took my hands then look at me tenderly.

“Sprill, Dad marry you off to someone you even don’t worth, you need someone you love… I hope you can forgive me. You are my youngest daughter. I am more worried about you because of what happened.” He smiled while I hug him tightly.

“It’s alright. It is my decision, after all, you didn’t pushed me. I decided it my own, also I expected it beforehand but I still feel sorrow and despair.” I said while comforting him, he felt that it is his fault that all of this happened. However…. It is my decision. That matters. Didn’t my decision needed to be married to Kenshi? It’s not his decision though.

“Also, I hope you will not cut your partnership with B Company, it is not their fault. If ever. Uncle Yu found out, then you told him what happened, you don’t need to tell him personal. If he found out then explain it to him, but don’t cut off the partnership. Okay?” he sobbed and nodded. He messed my hair but I just smiled.