Chapter 49

“So, how about you?” Cautiously I ask her, she seems flustered because I am asking for forgiveness, but it is true that I did mistake too.

“Uhhh…. Well, of course. Since you forgive me, I must forgive you.” She let out a heave of sigh so as me feels that what I’m worrying so much all those times take off now in my heart.

“But, that… vase, the one I told you that from my mother, I will not forgive you with that. I cannot forgive you.” I said looking at her eyes. Her complexion turned pale then drink all her juice. “That, I’m so sorry. I am just full of myself.” She said then bow again.

I feel guilty that I don’t want to forgive her but I don’t dare to do it. It’s her fault that she didn’t listen to me. “Meanwhile it’s like this, why don’t you go back with Kenshi? I will not hold onto him.” I said honestly. It feels too bad like I’m marrying my husband to someone else, but it is just a pity we (Kenshi and me) didn’t get to the point where we will accept each other. If that happened early we might as well had kid now.

“Me? I let go of him… haha! Why would I go back to my feelings when I let go of him. If it’s like that why the heck I sacrifice my love to him? It’s not good to go back when you’re the only one doing it.” She show me some gestures that makes sense. It did actually.

“Ohhh... right. Sorry, it’s just that I’m planning to divorce him.” I stated. I think it’s not good idea to divorce him when the person in front of me is his girlfriend. “EH—why? But first, did he knows that you recovered?” I lift my brows to her signing that he didn’t.

She awkwardly laugh which I laugh too. “Right, one week later, I will go to abroad to do model. I am hugging one’s thigh that holds power. Haha. I hope you think about divorcing Kenshi more, you two can possibly work it out as married couple. I already told Kenshi about this model. Actually I called him alone to ask about your situation. Sorry, I should’ve ask you first, it’s not right to ask a married person alone.” Her sentence is a bit long. Model?

“It’s alright. Model? You will try? Well, you have body and face you’ll surely have that work.” I said examining her. She clicked her tongue before saying.

“Do you rather keep him in the dark pretending you didn’t recover? If ever he found out, why don’t you try to tell him in advance? I think he’ll hate you if you pretend. This is just my perspective, I’m not pushing you to do it.” She again said with a firm voice.

“I… will tell him after five days. Thanks for advice.” I thanked her for judging our situation. Maybe it’s true that he’ll hate me that I false my amnesia thing. I’m so tired of this game, why am I not telling him? Is there any particular reason why I invented my amnesia thing? Am I observing his devotion to me?

“By the way, Ashley told me to go karaoke. She forbids me to come unless we make up our misunderstanding.” She said shaking her head helplessly. Ashley did a good job, she pushed Resa to ask for forgiveness. Haha. I admire her. Thank you!!

I nodded to her then we go to Karaoke with Ashley. She is grateful that finally we, at last took care our little fight. I nodded sheepishly, hehe.

We dance and sing, but we didn’t drink alcohol. Ashley recommended me to tell Kenshi that I already had my memories nevertheless, I am so persistent that I said I will tell him sooner or later. She just sigh haplessly. I force a smile which Resa hit me in my shoulder.

Thankfully we regained our friendship I’m really thankful for that.

“What would you do if ever you divorced him?” Ashley ask looking at my eyes. “Me? Hmmm… travel. When I had asthma I didn’t get to travel so I wanted it.” I told them. It is true that I will go travel but after that I don’t know what to do. Will I just travel? Until I aged to the point I have white hairs all over my head?

If I told Kenshi that I regained my memories what would I do? Am I just afraid to let him know my feelings or what? Will I continue to hurt myself even more? I am so tenacious to marry him and now I am insistent to divorce him… what life do I have? Sprill have you gone mad?

When I get home I saw the roses that he gave to me, it withers but some of it had roots. I sighed. Love withers so as feelings had roots to start over.  Now, I am confused if I will divorce this man whose cooking egg right now. Oh gash! I have a bad experience about that annoying egg!!

Author’s Note: hey guys! I hope you’re doing fine. It’s now December 27. 4 days to come and it will be 2021, how I’d hope Covid will stop. Please vote and comment if you have problems understanding. If I have mistaken in my grammar please correct me. The one I tell ‘hugging one’s thigh’ is she have a powerful backer in her work like CEO or president. Thank you for support. Love lots!!