Chapter 48

Chapter 48

Time surely is fast, guess what day is today? It is only five days remaining until three months. Can I celebrate this? For now I am grooming myself to a date. Yeah, a date with somebody.

I saw Kenshi on the couch watching television.

“Hey, I am going outside, Ashley invited me. You don’t need to take me back home, I will do it myself… before I forgot maybe I’ll be back seven in the evening.” I paused seeing his agreement. He wrinkle his brows seemingly like not believing my words. Hehe. You should. He breathed before agreeing.

I smiled to him then go out blowing a deep breath. Maybe he is incredulity about my excuse about Ashley, but I already informed Ashley to put a cover for me. About her, I previously told her about it and she says exactly like Father, seriously, they have one mind? Sigh. She told me that if I put my courage then boldly tell Kenshi about the misunderstanding we have, we’ll probably be like ordinary couples, making love, bickering affectionately…. Iww. I imagined that in other man, I meant because I do not like Kenshi, I don’t have any thoughts between me and him doing love, but I am not planning adultery.

Whoever planning adultery really sucks. In terms of my situation, it is still not alright to plan adultery, couples who loved each other do not need adultery, and they just need each other to mend their desires. Ehem, what am I talking about now?

I saw her smiling to me putting down her juice. I nod to her then sit facing her. The tension is somewhat awkward since all we did is to fight vigorously. I too smell the tension. The wind whistle like making me shiver… it is morning yet it is cold. Thankfully, I wore something that can cover my whole body. But that’s not gown, just jeans, shirt and jacket.

“You don’t look like daughter of Star Company.” She said examining my outfit. This outfit is really comfortable, doesn’t it? Those teenager who wears croptops, revealing dresses, shorts is surely numb of weathers.

“Ahhh… this, don’t mind this, this is my casual style. You know me.” I stated reminiscing some of memories of us doing shopping. “Why didn’t you invited Ashley?” I ask. I saw one of server so I called for him to get me a tea.

“Did he knows that I am the one you’re going to meet? I cannot go to your house because I’m ashamed.” She said fast forwarding the subject to the main one.

“He don’t. I ask Ashley for some cover.” She seems shocked and looked at me vaguely. I nodded to her and she seems more shocked to find out the truth.

“You--- you regained your memories. Thank goodness!! Are you doing fine?” she said almost standing. I waved to her signing not to mind more.

“Yes. I did. You don’t need to tell it to Kenshi, I will personally inform him myself.” She open her mouth with a shape of ‘o’. she shook head. “I am not planning to tell him, just- it is unbelievable. How long? I mean- when did you regain your memories?” she really are excited about me, is she not afraid of me who’ll possibly strangle her to death?

“At a particular time. Why did you ask me here? To ask for me to divorce him—“ Before I even finished my sentence she cut me off.

“I am here to officially ask for forgiveness. I know I am at fault that result you to have accident. I am ashamed to myself to the point I don’t even want to look at my reflection. For the wrongdoings I made, I ask for forgiveness.” She said then bow. I smiled to her politeness and pats her hand.

“Actually, I already forgive you when I told you that I am giving you my blessings. Do you remember before I got an accident?” Pondering, she frowned. She twinkle her eyes not believing what I just stated. “I am telling you, I already forgiven you. I know how it hurts to let go of someone you truly loved and cherished. For that I admire you.

We hurt and got hurt for same reason- one man. I know it really sounds funny to hear it, I almost don’t want to believe myself that I’ve done it. So what do you think of it? Quits? I too wanted to ask for forgiveness since I’ve done something too. I shouldn’t have married him in the first place, believe me or not I actually do not know who will be my husband. That time I wanted to help the company, aside for having asthma I never done something to help my Family.” I breathed, drink a mouthful of drink then look at Resa waiting for my next paragraph.

"When I learned that he’ll be my groom I am shocked but cannot go back to my word. I already accept it. I already agreed upon the suggestion of me, marrying someone I don’t even know. The thought of having my crush beside me as my husband gets me excited so I didn’t have time to think about it, and that’s why it resulted like this.”

Author's Note: Hello guys!! It will be just tiny chapters and we'll be done in this story. I hope you like it as much I do. This is my first story so It holds big space in my heart. Vote and comment if you have questions. Love lots~~~