Chapter 18

Sprill blinked continuously....what do you mean 'one'??
She just rolled her eyes..

Sprill, "I should have told you beforehand that we should call each other like husband and wife.. but since you said it earlier... Thanks goodness." She then just rested her head to the headrest.

Kenshi looked at her, seeing her so peaceful he can't help but tease her.

Kenshi, "You.. look formal today." He really wanted to say pretty but formal was the one that got out of his mouth. He coughed for three times after realising his sentence.

Sprill, ".....???" She frowned unsure if that was a  compliment or what but recalling something.... "You're not telling it to Resa??" You practically need to tell her, after all she is your beloved girlfriend. Hmm...

Kenshi, "No. Our relationship as husband and wife are different from our relationship as boyfriend and girlfriend, she won't ever be involve with us. No way... if she'll to know this, We're dead." I am not telling it to her. She'll be jealous if I told her.

Sprill, "A playboy doesn't get much of happiness. Stay what you think you loved. Maybe I can tell it to my father.... All I can say I want to be single again." She couldn't understand why they talked that much but the thought of it doesn't makes her heart flutter.

Kenshi, "You told me that I couldn't go against the contract, so as you." They should havenot talked from the very start, but was she replying to it.

He don't know but he don't get angry when she shouted at her, it was all lie. He was happy when she wass making joke. Does his heart was a Playboy in disguised but the truth is a loyal heart?  'That was such nonsense.... My feelings for Resa are true. I am a dignity of a man. I am not shameful enough to love other woman.' (AN: Said someone who have a wife and a gf 🙄🙄)

He parked the car in the parking and  came out from the Van. Sprill flipped her hair as soon she got out. She then walked to her room and closed it.

By that by time he was staring to her- focusing on her face. He didn't noticed himself curving his lips. Then closed the door of the car. He should be caring his relationship with Resa but now... he began... on forgetting him.

He went to his room and start dressing in comfortable wear. He loosened his tie- threw it on the bed, removed his suit, unbuttoned his longsleeve, then put a white shirt. He almost forgot his pants, then put a gray pajama. (AN: Don't wear a pajama xD 🤣)

He plopped on the bed and saw the necktie, he just put it over the table beside his bed. He recalled what happened earlier and a smile could be seen on his eyes.

' Sprill a moment ago just wore a sweet smile..'

He don't see her wearing that smile in front of him nor to Resa, except the trivial fact that they have ongoing fight everytime Resa is here. Hmmmm...

Even though she wass sweetly smiling to me, there wa a trace of sadness in her eyes. He rubbed his temples, plopped over the bed again. He opened his phone then went online in game.

'S. Stunning?? It seems new to me, that nickname in this game is new. Woah!! Look at her skins... wahhh!! This shall seize opportunity...: He said as he bit his lips.

Looking at her skins he couldn't help but exclaimed in jealousy. He should also buy some. Well, Uncle Yu does give him enough money; his payment for marrying Sprill. That is my work.

I should also go shopping, no one knew when would Father-in-law  invites us in a party. It was said that those wealthy arranged several parties to have connections everywhere. Then I must buy a lot of suits for those occasions.

Speaking of, I haven't given any gift to Resa, I will give one once I go shopping. Correct!! Dresses, makeups and skin cares. I will willingly buy her all that.

By the way, we've been married long ago, and her Dad (Sprill's Dad) isn't even visiting her daughter. Oh! He shouldn't be doing that, It's a pleasure that he didn't, if he did... it's a world war XI.

Sprill was busy reading wattpad. Then she got bored go online in gaming and saw her skins *S. Stunning* Yup!! It was me!! The stunning girl. Because I am so bored, this was my only friend who cares for me. I am still a newbie and is learning from others.

I am playing the newly world, this world is only for those newly gamer. Then I saw.. ' Master Crush' ??? What a cute name though. But the hero is so expensive!! So I am just buying skins in case if I got tired of my current skin. Heh.

' Wahhh!! This Master Crush is really amazing!! He was ninth tier of level?? Wahh.. I think I should follow him then ask for some assistance in this game. That way I can level up easily!! Yehey!!'