Chapter 47

Chapter 47

I hugged father and he continued to eat thinking about my suggestion about the partnership. Not long after the company needed him so he need to go first, I agreed and he smiled. I eat the last meat before going out there I saw Kenshi, I am astonished of why would he be here. It must be dad call him to have a talk with him about my recovery, I smiled to him and he smiled too. He walked to wards me, ruffled my hair then led me to his car.

I just hope Dad didn’t tell Kenshi about my recovery.

“Who calls you here?” I ask really curious. I looked at him then he sent me a smile. That smile is what I want when I waked up in the hospital but now I am disgusted. I waited as he looked at me.

“Your father. He wants me to take you home because he went to Company and you left alone in the restaurant.” He answered observing the road ahead.

Sigh… breathe, inhale, exhale. It’s good that he didn’t talk about it, I am so tired of this game. I want to be alone to think it over. Marrying someone you loved where in the contrary he didn’t love you, it is nothing. Your married days will not be what you expected it to be, but if he hurt you then comes to you would you accept it? In my case I couldn’t.

I am selfish enough not to think it over. But at that time, I do not know who this fiancée of mine is. I couldn’t get back on my words because I agreed, while he couldn’t oppose because he is willing to help his Uncle. When I told dad my answer I am delighted for doing some things in Company, I concede I want Kenshi to be my husband, but I forgot that he had a girlfriend back then that he wouldn’t acknowledge me as his wife. I understand it now.

But now that he likes me I just couldn’t get myself to like someone I used to like and that I moved onto him. It is not that I suppressed myself to like him it is just that I already accept the trivia that he will not love me. It is already shocking to know that suddenly he loves me…. For what reason?

There are many reasons, like money, body, everything. This married of him is the dream of others, a wealthy woman who married him. I cannot understand why he unexpectedly loved me. He abruptly told me he is willing to give his devotion, life and what’ the other sacrifice he told me? I cannot remember, while I longed let go of my feelings I had just for him. I get so emotional with this experience.

I recalled that one of my friends wanted to visit me I gamble if it is Resa. If that’s the case I will tell her that I already forgiven her.

“We’re here.” Kenshi told me which I shake my head to lose my thoughts about Resa. I nodded to him then undone my seatbelt, without looking at him I went to my room

I recall what Dad told me about, if I talk about it to Kenshi approximately not possible. If I talk with him between the subject of me regained my memories then I do not know what’ll happen. Maybe fight? If it divorce then I will be grateful very much.

“Sprill, come down I have a present for you.” I heard Kenshi said outside my room. Yup, I wonder why Kenshi frequently gave me presents but I am willing to accept because it is real diamonds hehe. Whenever I don’t have money I could just pawn it to pawn shop. Then I will have bundles of cash… HAHAHAHA!! I open the door for him only to see a bouquet of red roses.

Is this your devotion? I cannot swallow your sweetness Kenshi Yu. I smiled to him unwilling to accept the flowers but on a second thought, it is a waste of money not to receive. I slowly put my hand to the handle and smell the flowers, woah… it is a real flowers, hehehe, I doubt if his money really is this big. The other week he handed me a real diamond necklace now a bouquet of flowers, where did he get his money from? Ah! Right, Uncle Yu, Uncle Yu is giving him money in exchange of marrying me to help his company.

“I didn’t thought you’ll give me real flowers… how much is this?” I ask still seizing its fragrance.

“How much is it is nothing compare my love to you.” He answered as usual, I really cannot eat later. If this goes on I might as well suicide for not taking his sweet words to my heart.

“Ohhh… thank you then. I will put it in a vase.” I said then make my way to the table quickly. I ordered some of maids to get me a vase. If Resa didn’t crashed the vase from my mother then I will put this flowers to that vase, but she still crushed it. I am mad in that part. I will forgive her for the sake of friends we have but not in the subject of her crashing in pieces the last vase my mother gave to me.

That vase is what I really want to treasure because that is the last design in the world, which is limited edition.