PART 21

Mahir's POV

After taking bengles from maa I was going to enter my room but there I saw my two little monkeys I mean my sister kuhu and my bro Yuvi standing there waiting for me! I know it won't be that easy to enter my room today and I was prepared for it..I went to them and asked what?
Kuhu chukled looking at my face for God knows why? And yuvi said oh bhai! U r that desperate to be with bhabhi? How cute?! Then give us ur credit card and car keys for 1 week! He said smirking..I knew it! HE would ask for this only! And honestly speaking this is nothing in fron of being with my love! So without any further useless discussion I took out my car keys and credit card and handover to them...they gave me side and I entered my room..I heard them saying together all the best bhai! don't be hard on bhabhi! While chuckling and I giggled..I locked the door and turned to see my beautiful live removing her jewelleries...I went to her and back hugged her..she gasped...

POV ends

Mahir helped her to remove her jewelleries and kept her heavy dupatta a side..

Mahir: Bela? Yeh maa ne die
Bela: yeh?
Mahir: yeh humare ghr ke khandani kangan hai..ghr ki nayi bahu ko die jate hai...to yeh tumhare lie
Bela: oh! Thanku

She took the bengles an ld kept them safely inside the drawer..

Mahir: abb bela? Yeh kapre kafi heavy hai! So
Bela: kya fayda change krke app kuch der me ase v (she was saying absent-mindedly)

Mahir smirked while she realises what she was saying

Bela: aa..bb..mera matlab
Mahir: ekdam sahi kaha tumne! Kya fayda change krke main to ase v abhi yeh sab kapre tumhare utarne wala hu right...

Bela's cheeks turned into crimson red she tried to escape but mahir held her by her arm and pulled her towards him..her back 2as facing him..he took his lips toward her ears and whispered
Mahir: Bela?
Bela: (slowly while blushing) hmm?
Mahir: I love u and I wanna make u mine...

Bela slowly turned to him and kept her hands around his neck and said whilw le bending her eyes

Bela: I'm all urs mahir ji..

Mahir smiled and packed her forehead..he took her in his arms and went to bed....

Mahir: stop me when u feel uncomfortable

Bela smiled in response

Mahir opened her hairs...he kissed her forehead and then both her eyes..then her nose and suddenly he captured her lips..he started kissing her lips and sucking then...she too responded happily...he kept his both hands in her waist while her one hand was  on his neck and the other was ruffling his hairs.. he slowly took his one hand to her blouse and unhooked it..she gasped between the kiss...mahir took this  as an advantage and entered her mouth and explored it completely..he slowly backed off and looked at her while she bent down her eyes smiling...he took out her blouse and kept it aside....he gave fether like kisses on her jaw line and travelled down to her neck.. he gave a love bite there while she moaned his name..he kissed her again capturing her lips..then he gave wet kisses on her cleavage ... He showered his kisses all over her body and then he took off his kurta he covered them with a blanket...he undressed her and himself under the blanket and entered in her she was going to scream but mahir ssh her by capturing her lips...a tear escaped from her eyes....he slowly thrusted into her and she kept moaning his name in between the kisses...they made love whole night and slept in the morning around 5 am ....they consummated their marriage and became one both mentally and physically...

Next morning 🌄

Vela opened her eyes and saw her self naked along with mahir wrapped in a single blanket...she blushed hard remembering Last night...she looked at her right side to see Mahir sleeping peacefully and his one hand wrapped around her waist..she was staring him suddenly mahir spike up surprising her..

Mahir: h...! When will u stop staring?
Bela: what should I do? Mera husband to meri taraf dekhta he nahi hai!

Mahir was till now closing his eyes but listening to her again hovered her and opened his eyes

Mahir: hmm! Now I'm looking at u..

Bela giggled and looked at the watch to see it's only 7 in the morning

Bela: I think I think hume fresh ho jana chaia.
Mahir: toh jao
Bela: kaise jau? App mere upar hai!

Mahir smiled in response

Bela: arey! Hataiye haath kaise uthungi?

Mahir pecked her lips and  got up from her...

Behir freshened up themselves and went down..

Hlo peeps! I'm back...I hope this update will be liked by everyone as finally behir became one...I'm happy today because I got something which is may be a small thing for othera but for me it's like a big achievement....I'm talking about this 👇

Im so happy today...my story on Google 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 mumma😭😭😭😭😭.... please keep loving my stories..from now onwards I'll try to be regular I promise 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺do vote and comment.. suggest ur friends about my story and also don't forget to read my another story *Me as someone's firat love* thanku ❤️