Part 28

Mahir : Bela tum sachme khush hona?

Bela: Han Mahir ji..ab jab papa aur summi ma ..Andy uncle yehi chahte hai to yehi sahi...

Mahir : Matlab tum sirf hamare parents ke lie yeh Kar rhi ho...?😕

Bela : toh Kya lagta hai appko kyu kr rhi hu....🙂...(in a mood of teasing)...

Mahir : Bela tum...
saying this he was going to catch her...

Bela : aa mahir ji.......

she was laughing...and suddenly mahir woke up from the dream.,...he was having tears in his eyes...

Mahir : kaha ho tum Bela..tumne wada kia tha ki tum kabhi mujhse dur nahi jaogi..kaha ho......

He was crying.........and remembering those memories which he spent with the love of his life...

______________________________________

In Vish's room, Raj entered.

Raj: beta tujhe kuch batana tha.

Vish engrossed in her laptop nodded her head.

Raj: beta woh.. bohot waqt ho gaya hai. Mujhe lagta hai ab tujhe v settle ho jana chahiye. Mera matlab hai ki tu aur Yuvi..

Before he could complete Vish closed her laptop and turned towards him.

Vish: nahi hona mujhe settle, aur Nahi krni hai shadi.

Saying this she left and Raj sat on the bed and cried silently.
This all was noticed by Mahir but he didn't said anything and went away.

______________________________________

On call

Sania: kya kya events honge?

Person on call: .............

Sania: business industries charity event kar rhe hai with collaboration in our hospital. Aur free checkup v?

Person on call:.....

Sania: thik hai main aungi.

______________________________________

Summi: nahi beta hum sab jake kya kare? Tum jao.

Raj: han beta Mahir v nahi jayega aur Vish v nahi. Humara v mann nahi hai.

Mahir enters with blazer in his hand.

Mahir: hum sab jaayenge papa.

Everyone looks at him and are surprised because after 6 months he's talking with others and is well dressed.

Raj: Mahir beta tum..

Mahir: apni packing kar lijiye hum kal nikal rhe hai.

Everyone nods with tears. He looks at Sania and gives an assuring smile while Sania blinks her eyes with a small smile indicating thanks for understanding her.

They made their packing and whole Sehgals were now in the camp. They all were sitting and talking. Vish Yuvi and Mahir sania were sitting together looking at the childrens who were playing with a girl who was blind folded.

The girl was roaming here and there smiling with her eyes closed with a piece of cloth. Finally she caught one boy and sat down on her knees. Finally another small girl opened the knot of  that cloth and the face of the girl was shown.