Part : 17

The function went well ..everybody enjoyed the performance...it was late night around 12 am and Bela was in her room alone..when suddenly  a person entered sehgal man soon. The person directly went to Bela's room while she was in the washroom...He entered inside and hide behind the curtains because at that time Mahir entered her room.

Mahir: Bela.
Bela: Mahir ji main washroom me hu..
Mahir: ohk main jata hu phir
Bela; nahi mahir ji ho gaya..a gayi..boliye..
Mahir: wow
Bela: what?
Mahir: ur performance it was wow
Bela: thank you..

While they were talking the person was continuously staring them .. Bela felt something so she looked back BT found only the curtains nothing else.
They talked for long time until sania and vish came to the room..
Sania: kya batein ho rhi hai?
Vish: love birds hai love talk he ho rha hoga..
Mahir: ohk guys good night
Bela+sania+vish: good night

Mahir went away And sania and vish went for changing. Again Bela felt someone was there..

Bela: kaun hai waha?

She tilted the curtains BT there was noone

Bela: yaha to koi nhi pr mujhe aisa kyu laga ki yaha koi tha..

Suddenly she heard sound of door closed.

Bela: kaun hai waha..

She opened the door BT there was no one..

Bela: yaha koi to tha..
Sania: kaun tha
Bela: arey jab main Mahir se bat kr rhi thi tab v laga mujhe ki koi yaha hamari baat sun rha hai.aur mahir ke jane e baad yaha darwaja band hone ki awaj.ayi...koi tha room me jo nikla mahir ke jane ke baad...
Sania: tum overthink kr rhi ho...
Bela: par
Vish: chlo yaar sone...kitna baat krte ho tum log..
Sania: chlo bela..yeah sab sirf tumhara bhram hai..chalo..

Sania dragged Bela to the bed BT still Bela was not convinced.. She was having some intuitions...she was feeling like something wrong is gonna happen..BT she knew that if she says something like this to anyone then everyone will just ssh her..thinking all this she drifted off to sleep...
In a dark room a person was shown whose face wasn't visible..

Person: aa gaya hu main... Jitni khushiya manani thi mana li...ab tumhe tarpa tarpa kar marunga main Bela sharma..just wait and watch...

The man laughed devilishly.....
Next morning...
It was their haldi ceremony...

Summi: vish sania beta bela ko le aao..haldi ka waqt ho gaya...aur yuvi tu Mahir ko le aa....
Sania: ji aunty
Yuvi: ji maa
Vish: aunty mujhe thora kaam hai main abhi ayi
Summi: thik hai...

Vish went away and Mahir and Bela were brought by Sania and Yuvi....

                   Bella's Outfit