part : 10

Whole family reached the picnic spot....

Summi; baccho tum log tents laga do main cheeje rakhwati hu..
Bela: Hi..

Yuvish and behir strted making tent house....while making it behind were stealing glances from eachoter while in bg music behir love tune was going on.yuvish saw them and smiled...finally the tent was done...behir and yuvish settled inside one tent as outside it was too sunny..while parents went near river side to have their own time..
Inside tent...
Vish: hey guys let's play something na..
Bela: now what do u want to play...see its already too sunny.if we go out we will be burned completely..
Yuvi: yeah..we should have came here today..we should have planned it when it should have been a cloudy day or you can say jab temperature normal hota..
Mahir: bt it's ok na..jaruri thori he hai ki bahar he hum njy kr skte hai..lets play something Jo yaha Bethe hum khel sake..
Vish: great so what should we play..hmm..how about never have I ever?
Yuvi: perfect..
Yuvish were serving alcohol and they took 4 glasses..whie suddenly behir together said
Behir: i don't drink
And they looked at each other and yuvish also saw them..and they gave a teasing smile...
Vish: i know bela u don't drink
Yuvi: and I also know bhai that u don't drink
Yuvish: u guys are giving couple goals..
And they laughed very hard teasing them badly..while behir were just helpless finally they controlled their laughter when suddenly again behir said togethe
Behir: i was telling yuvi/vish....
Again they said together and this time they also smiled at each other and yuvish again teased them..Bela was saying to UV not to make drink for her while Mahir was saying to vish but coincidentally they said it together....Then yuvish with alcohol and behir with orange juice started the game..
Vish: so first me..OK so never have I ever....
Yuviwait wait wait..I changed the game a bit to make it more interesting..
Mahir: what did u change..
Yuvi: telling bhai have some patience..OK sounds decided that whoever turn it is whatever he or she said the person who haven't done that would be doing that activity and who had done this they will drink as before..how's the idea?
Bela: But this is not dare game??🤨🤨🤨
Mahir: ya yuvi yeh to dare ho gaya fir..
Vish; oh common mahir..And bela this will be fun try krte hai na..im sure it will be fun...and ya I'm saying it now only no one can back out..
Bwhir: fine.
And again they looked at each other and smiled sleepishly..

Vish: ok so never have I ever made out with a lesbian...
Behir didn't had the shot and were hell nervous...tHat whatif they made them act like that while yuvi had a shot..and the other three looked at him shockingly..
Mahir: seriously yuvi?
Bela: I mean like u seriously did it..
Vish: totally expected...and he tries to flirt with me..in his dreams he will get me.such a idiot he is..
Yuvi: arey applog aise bol rhe ho jaise maina koi gunah kia ho ..
Vish: kia hai bilkul kia hai...
Bela: ya man..I mean u didn't felt uncomfortable or something different..
YuviBhabhi yaar.this was goa trip incident mm didn't even know that she was a lesbian..I got to know the next day only...
Vish was glaring him while Bela was feeling goosebumps listening the word bhabhi and Mahir could see her blush BT he stayed quiet..
Yuvi: now me ok so never have I ever been in a relationship for more than 2days..
Now vish's anger was at its peak..she could burst out anytime..
When suddenly Behir
Drank the shots looking at each other and vish looked at them surprised..
Vish: bela mahir?? Kiske sath relationship me the tum log?
Bela: uum..Mahir ji..i mean relationship not only means bf and gf..it also means friendship..and in our case its more than friendship..so ya mm its been 1 weeks so ya..
Vish: and mahir u??
Mahir:  Same as bela bt for her im just her friend and for me she's my lo...
Behir looked at eachoter and they had a eyelock.
Mahir: i mean the lady whom I liked the most and want to initiate a relationship..
Yuvish just adore them while behier were busy in their staring session..
It was evening now..every body was sitting in a circle and we're chitchatting...
Summi: waise main Kya soch rhi Hu ab jab Bela ne soch he Lia hai ki would is rishte ko ek mauka degi to kyu na hum in dono ko Thora akela chore.taki yeh ek dusre ko aur acche se jaan paye??
Raj: bilkul bhabhi..Bela beta ok hai Na..ek kaam Kar tu aur Mahir putter tuk dono Thora lake ke pass jakar betho..ek dusre se baatein karo...mujhe lagta hai tumrono ko he Thori space ki jarurat hai...
Bela: ok Papa..
She looks at Mahir who smiles and they both go to The lake side....

To be continued........
Promo: only behir moment's...
......... I'm really sorry guys  for late update.. Hope u all remember me and have interest to read my story.... please do like comment and share...
.......bye bye...