Part 27

Bela reached the spot where Vikrant asked her to come. She saw her father and Sania's parents standing with Vikrant's goons. She walked to them and stood at a distance.

Vikrant: Finally Jaan! Aa he gayi tum. Kitna tarsaya hai tumne. Finally. ( He said grinning)

Bela: Papa aur Uncle Aunty ko Chordo.

Vikrant: bilkul. Bilkul chor deta hu. ( To goons) chordo inhe.

They were freed and they immediately went to Bela and hugged her. She assured them that she'll be fine and told them to leave. They stood behind her.

Vikrant: come jaan ab to tumhare papa aur indono ko v chordia ab to aa jao. ( He said forwarding his hand)

Bela stood there quietly fidgeting her fingers .

Bela : (in mind ) kaha ho app Mahir ji! Kya karu main ab. Aur yeh police v kaha reh gayi? Ab tak toh aa jana chahiye tha . Kaha ho Mahir ji please jaldi aa jao.

Vikrant: nahi ayega koi. ( Said smirking)

Bela looked at him shocked. While he gave a evil smile.

Vikrant: tumhe kya laga han? Ki tum mere peeth piche mere khilaaf plan karogi aur mujhe pata v nahi chalega. Bohot chalak samajhti ho na khudko. Woh dekho. Udhar. (Pointing towards her right) waha rahi tumhari family. Mujhe pehle se pata tha ki tum itne asaani se nahi manne wali islia phle he sab bandobast kar lia tha maine.

Bela looked at her right to see her whole family surrounded with Vikrant's goons. She felt her cheeks getting wet.
She looked everywhere to find only the goons standing with guns. She knew there is no other way to escape. She had to surrender herself to Vikrant. For her, her family was the most important.

Vikrant: chale?

Bela kept quiet and stood there with blank expression. He held her wrist and dragged her towards him. Mahir shouted still being caged by the goons.

Mahir: (shouting) no Bela! Mat jao uske sath. Please! Chorde Vikrant use.

Vikrant smirked at him and held Bela by her waist. She was startled for a second. He was trying to touch her when she pushed him hard making him fall on the ground. When she tried to run Vikrant stood up and held her wrist and squeezed it hard.

Vikrant: ek inch v heeli na to tumhare akhon ke samne tumhare sabhi family members ki jaan jayegi. (Said greeting his teeth)

She tried to free herself which was irritating Vikrant alot. When she finally freed herself he again caught her and slapped her hard making her fall on the ground.

Mahir: (shouted angrily) Vikrant!

Bela got up and blood was oozing out from the corner of her mouth.

Vikrant: tum kyu nahi samajhti ki main tumse pyar karta hu. Kyu ase kar rhi ho mere sath. Tumhe mere sath chalna he hoga.

Saying this he started stepping towards her while she was stepping backwards. Now Bela was on the edge of the mountain and Vikrant was few steps away from her.

Bela: main kabhi tumhaari nahi ho sakti Vikrant. Main Mahir ji ki ho chuki hu aur ab agar mujhe khudko aur apni family ko tumse bachane ke lie yaha se kudna v pare to main ek bar v nahi sochungi. (She said with tears in her eyes)

Mahir: Nahi Bela tum nahi kudogi waha se. Tum mujhe chorke nahi ja sakti. (He shouted with tears filled eyes)

Summi+Andy:Bela beta please.