Part :13

Sehgals were back .....
Everyone was doing their daily work when Mahir came back from office in the evening...vish was present in the hall..
Mahir:  hey vish
Vish: ohh Mahir when u came?
Mahir: just now when u were busy in ur chat..
Vish chuckled
Vish: Ohk fine go fresh dn we'll go to bela's room we need to decide things about ur and Bela's marriage dude come fast I'm waiting..
Mahir: ohk coming..
Mahir and vish went to Bela's  room when they were about to enter they heard Bela talking to someone in the phone..

*Phone convo*

Bela: hey how are u?
Person: .......
Bela: I'm missing u like hell please come back here..
Person.....
Bela: you know how much I love you and still u r trying my patience...
Person....
Bela: (while laughing and giggling) ya ya trying I know u never express ur love for me..BT deep inside u love me the most...
Person....
Bela: and see I'm the one who always says I love u to u..seriously u r the only person To whom I'm expressive..BT I can't be the way I'm with u to anyone else in the world..
Person.....
Bela: okkk dn..see u very soon u r going to stay in my room and ya come soon..love u...bye....
*phone Convo ends*
Bela cuts the call and goes to washroom while Mahir and vish were heating up with anger or u can say jealousy..
Mahir: what the...
Vish: Hell is this..
Mahir: how can she say I love u to some random man..
Vish: how so sure tht it's a man?
Mahir: look at the way she's talking to the one in phone
Vish: umm if my guess is correct dn it could be her soulmate friend may be..
Mahir: girl or boy?
Vish: no idea....bt i am jealous
Mahir: i should be jealous why are u jealous?
Vish: bcoz she's my bestie and I'll be jealous of u as well
Mahir rolled his eyes and was angry on Bela BT more than that he was curious to know whom she was talking to....Bela came out of the washroom and saw the duo standing outside the door and huffing in anger..
Bela: guys what happened?
Vish: nothing...
Bela: BT look at ur faces..much to garbage hai..
Mahir: we just came to talk about the things of our marriage BT I guess u r very busy..
Bela: ya I was busy BT now I'm free..we can talk
Vish: im what u were busy
Bela: why would u expect me to say to u?
Mahir: its ok u stay busy we will discuss among ourselves..
Vish and Mahir were waiting if Bela would stop and pursue them but to their utter disappointment she smiled and bid good bye and they left angrily..
In the evening...everyone was sitting in the hall discussing about the marriage...when Bela came and she was busy in her phone chatting with someone and giggling constantly..
Mahir and vish noticed that and again their jealousy started..
Bela sat near the couch...BT her concentration was completely in the phone..
Summi: sare guest list to prepare ho gye hai
Raj: han par Bela beta tera wo special insan woh nhi aa rhe
Bela: of course papa uske bina shadi kaise hogi...main to uske bina mandap me kadam nahi rkhne wali..u know kitne important hai woh mere life me saber jyada important...
Raj: han beta i know..mere bad Ru sabse jyada usi se pyar krti hai..
Mahir:  (Couldn't control the jealousy) excuse me shadi hamari hai tumhare aur mere bina shadi nhi hogi uske bina kaise..itna  important ho gaya woh ladka??
Bela: what? Mahir ji app..
Mahir: its fine bela agar tumhe main pasand he nhi hu to shadi ke lie han krne ki jarurat he kya thi...bt fine main apno ko dukh Nhi pohchata..main shadi krunga...and I'll see tum kis extent tak jati ho apne us special insan ke lie..
Bela didn't uttered a word and left from there..while Mahir punched his hand in the vase which caused cut in his hand everyone ram to him and did his plaster..vish took him to his room while the parents just looked at each other..
Summi: sorry bhaisahab mahir ne jaise..
Raj: koi bat nahi main office ja rha hu..
Saying this he left disappointed..that whole day Bela didn't came out of the room ..when everyone was doing dinner Mahir too was regretting the behavior he did to his love that too in front of everyone..Raj was very sad bcoz his only daughter was very sad..they all tried to open the door bt she didn't uttered a word..
Next morning....
Next morning everyone was doing breakfast except Bela as still she was in her room...A girl of age 21 entered the house with a bag ..
Girl: excuse me...
Everybody looked at her bt no one recognized her so all of them went to her....
Summit: beta app kaun?
Girl: aunty main woh..
Bela: sania..
It was Bela who came out of her room exactly after 14hrs..she was having tears in her eyes and tear strains were already visible in her face..her eyes became red and puffy...she ran to the girl and hugged her very tightly..sania hugged her back..
Sania: tum thik ho?
Bela: mujhe kya hona hai..aur waise v ab tum aa gyi ho na..so ya..
Everybody was very confused except the parents
Summi:  Bela beta sania ko apne room le jao..aur sania tumhe kisi chij ki jrurat ho to bina hichkichaye batana..apna he ghr hai tumhara thik hai?
Sania:  ji aunty...
Sania and bela went to Bela' s room while Mahir and vish were very confused..
Summi: abhi v tujhe kuch samajh nahi aya Mahir?
Andy: bina kuch soche samjhe tumne use itna kuch suna dia kal..
Raj: Mahir to kuch he dino se bela ko janta hai par vish..how can u do this to ur best friend?
Vish: papa I
Raj: oh just shut up..tum dono ke wajah se meri beti kal sham se bhuki hai..
Mahir: sorry..mujhe laga
Summi: ki woh kisi ladke ki bat kr rhi hai..had hai mahir..tum aisa soch v kaise skte ho..sania bela ki bachpan ki dost hai..uske bare me Bela ne picnic se akar he mujhe bata dia tha..
Mahir: par woh jaise bat kr rhi thi
Raj: woh usse aise he bat krti hai..bela kisi ke lie expressive nahi hai except sania ..woh log Bach pan se sth hai..aur they are always into themselves  when they are together... they r sisters.. by hearts...
Andy: u guys should have thought before creating this blunder....
Saying this the parents left and Mahir and vish were dying out of guilt...

To be continued............
Promo: bond between Bela and Sania...Mahir and vish trying to make Bela jealous........

            Hey my dear readers..extremely sorry for this late update hope u r not angry with me 🥺🥺🥺...my xms r going on bt still i thought to write this..and ya my another story's next update will be on 18th October and that's a promise from me..till then read this and leave ur review and love...love you all ...bb--bbyee😎😎😎😎😎😎