Part 24

Behir reach hospital and waits for their turn.

Receptionist: Mr. and Mrs. Sehgal?
Mahir: yes?
Receptionist: sir you can go now!
Mahir: Thank you! Come Bela.

They entered the cabin..

Doctor: please have a sit.
Mahir: ma'am my wife is not well. Inko bar bar chakkar aa rhe hai.
Doctor: it's ok Mr. Sehgal app yaha wait kijiye main inko check Karti hu.

Bela goes with the doctor. After 15 mins they come to Mahir.

Mahir: kya hua ma'am? Bela thik to hai na?
Doctor: ofcourse! Inko kya hoga! Waise v is halat me yeh to normal hai. (Smiling)
Bela: is halat me Matlab?
Doctor: there's a good news. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Sehgal u both are going to be parents! (Smiling)

Both Bela and Mahir were surprised and Bela was having tears in her eyes. Mahir looked at her and smiled widely. They both thanked the doctor and left hospital.

In Sehgal house

Sumi: lo bhai sab muh meetha karo..itni acchi khushkhabari di hai hume Bela ne.
Yuvi: congratulations bhai and bhabhi (hugging them)
Behir: thank you
Kuhu: main bua banne wali hu. Yayyy! Humare family ka pehla baby! (Excitedly)
Andy: Thank you Bela Mahir!

They smiled looking at everyone... The house was filled with happiness and joy.

Mahir: mom main Bela ko room me leke jata hu. Rest karna chahiye abhi use!
Sumi: han beta jao tum dono! Bela kisi cheej ki jarurat ho to mujhe ya kuhu ko awaj de dena thik hai?
Bela: ji ma!

Mahir took Bela to their room and made her lay on the bed! And he sat beside her caressing her cheeks.

Mahir: Thank you so much Bela mujhe itni bari Khushi dene ke lie! I'm going to be a father! I'm so happy I can't tell you! Thanku so much! I love you!
Bela: (grinning) I love you too!

Mahir bent forward to kiss her but she kept her palms between his and her lips. Mahir frowned and backoff. He raised his brows asking her' why she stopped him?'

Bela: Mahirji! Abse no romance! Baby hai humare sath always! Don't u think uspe bura asar parega?  (In a teasing tone)
Mahir: accha ji? Lekin baby toh tumhare tummy ke andar hai. Woh thori he kuch dekh payega! Aur rahi bat uspe asar parne ki toh use v to pata chale ki uske dadda uski mum ko kitna pyar karte hai (. Winking)

Before she could say something he crashed his lips on her.. She smiled into the kiss while he caress her waist gently.. they had a passionate kiss full of love and care.

______________________________________

Next morning
In video call

Bela:  Haan papa! I am Pregnant!
Raj: I'm very happy for both of you! Jete raho puttar!

Vish from behind

Vish: arey dad mujhe do na Phone! Mujhe v toh bat karni hai to be mom se!
Raj: le Bela! Aa gayi teri pagal! Karle bat isse v! Aur tu (to vish) bat hone se phone de jana mujhe..main study me hu.
Vish: ok! ok!

She took the phone and Raj left.

Vish: congratulations baby! Tu to bohot fast nikli yaar! I mean shadi ke 1 mahine hote he tune mujhe masi bana dia? Not bad. (teasing)
Bela: bohot bakwaas Karti ho tum v. (Blushing)
Vish: hahaha...accha jiju kaha hai woh toh batao!
Bela: yehi hai.. bethe bethe kuch kaam kar rhe hai.
Vish: Phone speaker me karna jara!.