Part 30

Bela's POV

I reached near the camp and parked the car.. I went out and directly headed towards Sohani's camp.. till now I was completely wet because of the rain but least did I care about it.. seeing me in this state Sohani was shocked..

Sohani: omg Bela! Yeh tumne kya haal bana rakha hai..? Idhar aao betho..main towel lati hu..

She was going towards her bag but I held her wrist and she immediately turned towards me..

Bela: mujhe towel nahi jawab chahiye..

Looking at her expression I guessed that she was confused..

Sohani: kaise jawab?

Bela: mera past!

I said very sternly and she seemed to be shocked..

Bela: main kaha mili thi tumhe? Aur kab mili thi? Kis halat me mili thi? Mujhe sab janna hai..

Sohani: Bela tum...

Bela: no unnecessary talks Sohani please...

She sighed and told me everything.. how she found me near the lake..how the fishermens brought me to her..how she checked me and found that I had a memory loss...for start to end she explained everything.. I was in such a state that I couldn't even explain...I was dying to cry out loud but I couldn't...she too was sad looking at me but I never wanted sympathy in my life.. without uttering anything I went out and headed towards Sehgal Mansion..

POV ends

Here in Sehgal Mansion Mahir and all other members were back and was worried about Bela... From past 3 hours Bela was missing according to them.. Mahir and Yuvi went to find her but they returned dejected..they all were worriedly standing in the hall when they heard footsteps..they turned to see Bela in a vulnerable state..she was completely drenched in rainwater..her dress was sticking to her body.. uncontrollable tears were flowing from her eyes...her eyes were red and puffed..she was lost in her own world..
Seeing her condition everyone was shocked..Mahir immediately ran to her and held her by her shoulder but she seemed having no effect or senses..

Mahir: Bela? Kaha thi tum? Aur yeh bheeg kaise gayi? Ro kyu rhi ho?

Vish and yuvi came towards her and tried to talk with her but it seemed like she was deaf..

Sania came and jerked her a little... She looked at Sania

Bela: kyu jhoot bola?

She almost whispered.. everyone was confused..

Sania: kya bol rhi ho?

Bela: kyu sab kuch chupaya..?

Mahir: kya bol rhi ho Bela?

She jerked his hands..

Bela: sabne mujhse meri pehchan chipayi.. ( she yelled)

Vish: kyaa bol rhi ho Bela?

Bela: main isi ghar ki bahu hu na? Apki patni? Bela Mahir Sehgal?

Everyone was shocked with her sudden memory gain.. they were happy one side but in the other side they were clueless about her anger..

Bela: pichle 2 mahine se sabne mujhse yeh baat chipayi...mera apna parivar mere samne tha par sab anjan bane rahe..kyu? Kyu chupaya sab? (She was shouting while crying bitterly)

Mahir tried to hold her but she distanced herself from everyone..

Bela: kabtak chupane wale the haa? Kabtak yuhi ajnabiyo ki tarah rehna chahte the? (She was yelling when suddenly her head starter paining) aaah!