Part: 20

After such a hectic day everyone was taking rest...
Bela was in her room standing near the window lost in her own thoughts when suddenly she felt a pair of hands hugging her waist....
Bela: mahir ji?
Mahir: kaise pata chala?
Bela: (chuckled) mahir ji appke alaba mujhe aise kaun pakrega?
Mahir: (smiling sheepishly) han woh v hai

Mahir noticed Bela was silent so he turned her towards him and hold her waist...she kept her hands in his chest...

Mahir: kya soch rhi ho bela..
Bela: kitna strange hai na Mahir ji.. like ek he din me main apne bestfriend se alag hui aur kuch he paalo me hum firse dost v ban gaye...meri jaan jate jate bachi aur ....
Mahir: ssshhh.... (Mahir kept his hand on her mouth) jo hona tha ho gaya....ab sab thik hai...tum safe ho that's what matters to me..

He kissed her forehead....and they hugged eachother..... releasing their stress of the whole day2.....
Next morning....

Summi: arey  kya kar rhe ho Bhushan? Tumhe phle yeh flowers arrange krne ko kaha tha na....sab kuch bikhra para hai...kisiko koi tension nahi ha ki ajj bela aur mahir ki shadi hai..
Andy: calm down summi..sab ho jayega...
Summi: calm down? Seriously..sare fool yaha bikhre pare hai..koi lights nahi lagaye gye..thori der bad sare guests ana shuru ho jayenge...mera sar dukh rha hai..
Sania: toh yeh lijiye sar dard ki goli (handling her a pill of headache)..aur rest kijiye yeh sare kam hum krlenge...
Summi: tum akele?
Vish: nahi hum sab
Yuvi: tension mat lo..aur chlo guys lets satrt.....

They started preparing.......
In bela's room she was getting ready...in  a beautiful bridal outfit....................

While in Mahir's Room he was too getting ready

While in Mahir's Room he was too getting ready...and he was indeed looking very handsome....

They were brought to the Mandap and the rituals started

They were brought to the Mandap and the rituals started...the priest chanted the mantras and they were made to exchange garlands...then they took 7 rounds around the holy fire promising eachother to take care of them and their relationship...to trust eachother till their end and to love eachother by their heart...after taking the rounds the the priest asked Mahir to fill her hairline with vermilion...
Mahir took vermilion in a coin and went close to bela while her eyes were bent down...