Part 23

Next morning 🌄...
Bela woke up and got fresh...she was going to fill her hairline when someone held her hand..she looked up to see Mahir smiling at her..she smiled back..mahir turned her towards him and held her by her waist..she gasped due to sudden action..then he took some vermillion and filled her hairline..she closed her eyes smiling..then he pecked her lips and was going to kiss her but she pushed him...

Bela: what are u doing? (Blushing)
Mahir: Morning romance with my wifey (smirking)
Bela: go and change we need to leave...
Mahir:  okay but one kiss...
Bela: no kiss go!

Saying this she pushes him into the bathroom and he chuckled while she blushed hard..
Setting clothes for Mahir she went downstairs...

Bela: Good morning dad good morning vish
Raj+Vish: good morning
Vish: where's Mahir?
Bela: getting Fresh.. he'll be joining us in few mins...
Vish: ohk!

Later Mahir also joins them for breakfast...

Bela: abb..dad I was thinking to meet sania...
Vish: oh god! Bela.. I forgot to tell u... she's went to her hometown...some kind of emergency may be..
Mahir:  how do u know?
Vish: i called in her hospital.. the receptionist told me..
Bela: when is she coming back?
Vish:  after 2 weeks...
Bela: ( sadly) ok!
Mahir: (whispering) it's ok baby! We'll come after 2 weeks again..u will meet ur family as well as sania..
Bela: hmmm!

_________________________________________

In evening..

Bela was arranging the clothes... suddenly Mahir along with Vish came with popcorns and drinks......

Vish: movie time guys!
Bela: now?
Mahir: Yes baby! To make u stress-free.... (Kissing her hairs)
Bela: par mahir ji.. I'm really not in a mood..

She throws the clothes on  the bed and goes to window while mahir and vish stand on either side of her..

Bela: mujhe..mujhe kuch v accha nahi lag rha..sab..! Sab ajeeb sa lag rha hai.... aisa lag rha hai jaise sab kuch badalne wala hai..kuch bura..kuch bura hone wala hai..kuch bohot bura..
Vish: kya bol rhi hai bela..?
Bela: mujhe kuch nahi pata..mujhe..main...I don't know!

Mahir hugged her by side..

Mahir: calm down Bela! Tum bohot stress le rhi ho...tumhe itna stress nahi lena chahiye..tumhari tabiyat kharap ho skti hai..
Vish: and tera mood nahi hai islia toh hum tera mood banane aye hai..thora movie dekh..khulke has..batein kar.. dekhna yeh sari negativity tere dimag se nikal jayegi..trust me!

Bela just nodded... they went to the bed and strted watching the movie....Bela also smiled during the funny scenes..they had a good time...the whole week was spent well..behir came back to Sahgal house...
________________________________________

1 month of Behir's marriage...  Bela was writing a letter to sania .....

To *SANIA*

I don't know why r u not contacting me! I just hope that wherever u r...u r safe...I am worried for u from past one month..I haven't seen u since 1 month.. neither physically nor virtually.. I'm missing u sania..it's mine and Mahir's 1 month anniversary...I wanted to celebrate this special day with u vish and ofcourse Mahir ji..if u get this letter please try to respond! I'll be waiting for ur reply!
With love
*BELA*

She wrote the letter and kept the pen on the table..she went downstairs and gave the letter to Bhushan and asked him to post it to Sania's hometown address...
________________________________________

In office..

Mahir: yeh kaunse papers hai?
P.A: sir yeh new deal ke  agreement papers hai jisme appke sign chaia..
Mahir: ok! Let me check the clauses first..
Ramesh: (one of the employee) sir appko urgently Andy sir ne bulaya hai please jaldi aiye..

Mahir in hurry didn't read the papers and signed it...and went away..

________________________________________

In Behir's room..
Bela was reading a book suddenly she felt uneasy....her vision got blurred..the book fell down from her hand..and she got fainted..

Mahir came back from office and went to his room..
He kept his blazer and bag on the couch..

Mahir: yeh book aise neeche..aur yeh bela so kyu rhi hai? Woh v is waqt?

He went near Bela and shook her but no response..he tried 3-4 Times but she didn't woke up..he got panicked and all the family members gathered in Behir's room listening Mahir's shout....

Summi: what happened?
Kuhu: bhabhi??
Yuvi: kya hua bhabhi ko?
Mahir: mujhe..mujhe nahi pata..main jab room me aya to woh behosh mili main...main kya kru maa?
Yuvi: doctor ko call krte hy!
Kuhu: nhi phle pani to chirko..kya pata uth jye...agr jarurt pri to doctor ko v bula lenge...
Sumii: han maahir beta!

Mahir nodded and sprinkled some water on her face...she shaked her head a little and then slowly opened her eyes..

Mahir: bela? Tum thik ho?

Sitting beside her

Bela: mahir ji?
Kuhu: bhabhi r u ok??
Summi: tum behosh ho gyi thi bela..
Yuvi: par hua kya tha appko?
Bela: pata nahi main book pr rhi thi achanak yeh! I don't have any idea..!
Mahir:  koi bat nahi doctor ke paas chlte hai..
Bela: nahi mahir ji..I'm fine now..jrurt nahi hai..
Mahir: but
Bela: trust me mahir ji I'm ok now! Please.and summi maa kuhu yuvi sorry for troubling app log v jake rest kijiye..
Summi: its ok beta! If u need something bus ek bar awaj laga dna...ok!

She nodded and they left..

Bela: Mahir ji?
Mahir: kitna dar gaya tha main pata hai tumhe..
Bela: (hugged him) I'm fine don't worry..

________________________________________

Next morning
Bela woke up and freshened herself.. she went downstairs and strted making breakfast for everyone...bela felt some weakness..she ignored it and completed making food.. everyone gathered in dining table..

Mahir maa bela?
Summi: hanji beta appki biwi breakfast bana rhi hai abhi aa jayengi..thora sabar rkhiye..
Yuvi: (chuckling) bhai to bhabhi ke bina reh he nhi pate..
Mahir: (glaring) yuvi!
Kuhu: (smiling) sach me bhai! Appka pyar bhabhi ke lie.. bohot accha lagta hai dekhke...
Mahir: (smiled)
________________________________________

Bela: Bhushan kaka yeh breakfast app le jaiye main ye chay leke ati hu
Bhushan: ji bela ma'am..

Bhushan took the breakfast to dining table..Bela took the tray and entered hall..in midway she again felt dizzy and she got fainted... because of the breaking sound of cups everyone turned and got shocked to see bela lying there unconscious.. everyone rushed to her..mahir took her in his arms and made her lay on the sofa..kuhu brought water and sprinkled on her face and all this while Mahir was panicking to another level..

Mahir: Bela? Bela tum..tum thik ho?
Bela: (opening her eyes slowly) Ma..Mahir ji!
Mahir: kya ho gaya hai tumhe bela?
Bela: thik hu main mahir ji!
Mahir: (stern voice)  dikh rha hai how much fine u r! Tum abhi mere sath hospital chalogi for checkup!
Bela: par mahir ji I'm fine! Thik hu main!
Mahir: bela! I don't want anymore argument on this topic..we r going that's it!
Bela: Ma..
Mahir: Bela!
Bela: fine!

Behir leaves for hospital...mmm

Hola guys!!!!!!!!😉😉😉😉😉 I'm back with another update of *BEHIR: LOVE STORY OF TWO BEAUTIFUL SOULS*
.... first update of 2k21..🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 again Happy New year ❤️🤭🤭🤭🤭...do vote for this chapter and leave ur opinions about it in the comment section... , 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏