(Part -34) Epilogue

Bela's POV

Life's going great with my lovely family.. why it won't be when I m having a mother-in-law like summima who loves me like her own daughter..a
Father-in-law like Andy dad..a very friendly and loving sister-in-law Kuhu..a brother-in-law whose more like my baby brother, Yuvi and last but not the least my love..my life..my dear hubby Mahir ji.. now even my friend cum sister is also living with me in my house..what else I need.. Life is a complete bliss..Time has changed but the thing that remained same was the love we Sehgal family shared for eachother..  Vish being my sister adjusted very well in our family after her marriage with Yuvi.. it's now 1 year that they have got married.. since then she has changed her self completely.. she no more cries over small things now... Infact now she's a decent daughter-in-law who takes care of everyone and everything.. not that she is decent with everyone but atleast with the elders..but she's just the same crazy Vish as she was with me and Sania.. Yuvi too is now a serious gentleman who is now responsible and is a part of Sehgal industries.. Now he accompanies Mahir ji in every deals and meetings..
Mahir as a great brother helped him alot to learn business and he was a fast learner though.. and under my talented husband who won't learn quickly..

I was engrossed in my own World when I heard footsteps..I turned back to see Mahir placing our baby in the crib..

Oh did I forgot to tell about this..yes we have a baby now.. after 1 week of Yuvish's marriage..I got this good news..I was feeling uneasy and weak since the marriage night.. so I decided to consult a doctor.. the moment I got the reports in my hands tears of happiness made their way through my eyes to my cheeks.. I was pregnant.. I was so overwhelmed that I wanted to shout and tell the world that a life is growing inside me.. finally I was pregnant.. again..yes.. again! Everyone thought that I don't remember about the loss I had in that accident..I not only lost my memory but I lost my child too..damn you Vikrant! U r dead already..but if u were alive I would have killed u.. I pretended that I don't remember about my miscarriage as I didn't wanted my loved ones to be more sad and tensed..

I decided to surprise Mahir on our first Marriage anniversary which was after 3 weeks.. and I did exactly that.. he was so happy after getting this news..he thanked me  for God knows how many times that day and I was chuckling at his cute behaviour.. we celebrated our anniversary and Yuvish's 1 month anniversary together.. Everyone in the house was very happy... It seemed like a new ray of happiness came in their life.. Sania being a gynecologist and my  bestest friend ever decided to stay with me till my delivery..and I was very happy as she was the only one whom I loved the most since my childhood.. my pregnancy months went very decently as I was not one of those women's who make everyone's life hell with their dangerous mood swings.. the only thing I craved for was choclates..Both Mahir and Sania used to brought chocolates for me whenever they went out.. Generally womens in pregnancy freaks out over small things but I  was different..I used to spend my time reading different novels..spending time with Family..I also used to have some "me time"  ..  Sania Mahir and Vish were the three people who never made me feel alone..and I was gald that I had such lovely people in my life.. the pregnancy months passed like clouds..very smoothly with love and care...

And finally the day came.. I was suffering form labour pain but it seemed like Mahir was going through the same or may be a Little more than me..  I delivered a new life.. we were blessed with a baby girl.. the love and longingness I saw in Mahir's eye was something I couldn't explain.. the whole Sehgal Mansion was filled with happiness and love..

Mahir always adored our  baby  .. he used to say  " u know baby..u look exact copy of ur mumma..this nose..this lips..a little Bela.." .. Vish once teased him saying she haven't inherited any features of her dad.. though Mahir took it as a joke but I took it very seriously..I m a damn sensitive girl..oops I mean women..that day I decided that she will be called by her dadda's name..